Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Masters

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
So it looks like it's between Mickelson, Oosthizen, bubba and Henson! Hopefully my £1 bet on Bubba pays off!! Please.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
So it looks like it's between Mickelson, Oosthizen, bubba and Henson! Hopefully my £1 bet on Bubba pays off!! Please.

Lefty has done it 3 times before, he has to look favourite at the mo. This evening should be exciting though, hope I can stay awake to the end - unlike last night.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Think Mickelson will be very hard to beat if he gets on a roll.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What a shock, Garcia blew up in the 3rd round when challenging and is now out of the running.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What a shock, Garcia blew up in the 3rd round when challenging and is now out of the running.

To be fair at least the disappointed came a day earlier than expected

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
True BH. He is just not consistant enough. Flashes of brilliance but too inconsistant and incapable of putting 4 or even 3 good rounds in.

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Great to see Padraig Harrington recapturing something of his true form.
Would love him to win.I don't think he will but if he has a good final round I reckon we will see him win another Major before too long!

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Agreed BlockF, great to see Padraig back, sadly though he's the only European big gun left with an outside chance. Poor old Hanson has been left up there alone to fend off the pack of hungry yank wolves led by big Phil the robot, unfortunately he will have wilted by 8pm and I'll be turning off rather than watch an American procession.
Another major gone for Lee Henman , Luke Rusedski, Justin Bates and Ian Bogdanovich.

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
A great tournament so far apart from a betting point of view for me. Could really do with Jimenez beating Garcia Today and winning the Top Spaniard.

Can't believe Mickelson is in contention given how poor his driving was on Thursday and Friday. If he drives well Today he'll win.

Westwood did his usual weekend blowing yesterday - his chipping is just so poor and I'd fancy my chances against him from around the greens.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
Great to see Padraig Harrington recapturing something of his true form.
Would love him to win.I don't think he will but if he has a good final round I reckon we will see him win another Major before too long!

I just cannot get to like him at all - he just comes across, to me, as a professonal irishman, so to speak. He won 3 majors then took his game apart. Don't see him winning another one.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Come on Bubba!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Leaders getting ready to start, reduced to watching it on the internet as a Harry Potter DVD is being played, bloody kids grr...

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Not really interested with the lack of European challengers.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oosthuizen with an albatross of the 2nd and -10, what a shot

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Even more amazing stat it was the first ever albatross at hole 2

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007