Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Masters

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
It's always the same, they're reliant on the host broadcaster, and they're only allowed to show odd little highlights up to a particular time. I've been watching a few highlights on masters.com myself.

I could listen to Jack Nicklaus talking all night, to be honest

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Annoys me ho it's all about Mcilroy and then Woods, there are other players too! They haven't even mentioned the defending champion or World Number 1 yet.

Humbug

Banned
Dec 30, 2009
Think all the talk about those two has fired up Westwood. Hope he wins, a major has eluded him for years.

Annoys me ho it's all about Mcilroy and then Woods, there are other players too! They haven't even mentioned the defending champion or World Number 1 yet.

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Great first round from The Mechanic:)

Good start from Westwood.....wait until Saturday for him to blow up...at the latest.

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
Would love to play the course. I play off 5 and I think if I broke 90 I'd be doing well:lol:

Cracking tip from you about Jiminez! Got my £50 on at 5's with VC to be top spainard and looking very promising!!! Cheers

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Westwood doing well, shame Stenson complete screwed up the last hole with a quadruple bogey

backson

Registered Mis-user
Jul 26, 2004
Excitement on Twitter, Luke Donald may have signed for the wrong score. They're looking into now apparently. Nothing's been mentioned on SS1

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Cracking tip from you about Jiminez! Got my £50 on at 5's with VC to be top spainard and looking very promising!!! Cheers
No probs - lets hope he hangs on - looking very good so far.

The others:
Garcia +1 after 12
Fernandez-Castano +2 after 18
Olly +3 after 18
Quiros +6 after 18

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here