Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The main difference between us and Palace

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Once we get our Development Centre up and running at Lancing we will see the fruits in years to come.

Yeah because we really push our youngsters don't we?..How many have even been on the bench this season, let alone anywhere near the first team.And after all that crap Poyet spouted about cutting subs from seven to five last season, saying it was denying youngsters chances lol....yeah ok Gus,,,they can't all be that bad, can they???

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
The main difference is we have a manager who doesn't give a shit about the rivalry. Cares more about Southampton than Palace. Dunk was idiotic today, lost us the game. Wasn't even a corner and how it wasn't a foul on Tommy I don't know. Haven't seen the penalties again, although they were well taken. Until we get our act together, the same is going to happen at the Amex. If anyone says they don't care about the result, just please, piss off. That hurt. A lot.

Crofty

Sep 27, 2011
I wonder how many hours a week they spend falling over as soon as touched. They are masters at it! We all know murrays trailing leg trick, he has used for years. But Zaha, bolaise and whatever the rest are called all seem to be able to stay up unless within 20 yards of the goal then they drop like they have been shot. f***ing cheating shits

I understand you are feeling bitter but don't compound it by being a sad, deluded wan*er as well. You were outplayed today. Bolasie tore you lot a new arsehole.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Let us remember, that today's result now brings them LEVEL with us overall. Not better, not worse, just level.

Set point for the Amex; Palace probably deserved to win (if you believe some on here...i haven't seen the game yet) but it isn't an honourable victory considering the circumstances. Let the next game decide.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I know this will upset most on here but I have to say that the one person you would expect to show a bit of pride today would be the club captain. However i'm afraid not for the first time this season he appeared well out of his depth, not only in his roll as captain but also in his defending. What he did to give away the second penalty was nothing short of embarrassing, he seemed to pull out of the challenge while the ball was still in flight (dont think ive ever seen him win a header) and then appeared to blatantly push their player. The sooner Bridcutt is given the armband the better. It was yet another commanding performance from him and an example to the rest of the team (with the exception of Calderon).

I did warn you some time back that I don't think Greer can cut the mustard at the top level of the Championship. He's game but clumsy. And if he's not strong in the air then you are going to struggle against a skilful header like Muzza.

You've got a lot of "captains" in your squad, Hammond, Crofts for two. Do you honestly think Bridcutt could do the job better than they did?

essexeagle

Jul 22, 2004
Turn it in. 10 men was the difference, against 13.

Hate palace but it's only three points at the end of the day. We owe them.

13?? It's going up by the hour! OK, it didn't help you by losing a man so early but how many times do you see teams make it hard for the opposition in those circumstances and go on to hold out for the draw or even sneak one in to win it? You did neither and apart from Craig Mackail-Pony-Smith's chance, you offered absolutely nothing and were comprehensively beaten by a far superior side. Deal with it.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
It was going to be a struggle with 11 so with 10 was too big an ask and we lost our heads. Let them have their moment in the sun it was them looking up the league at us last season

Let's put this behind us and concentrate on next week a long way to go yet

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
you offered absolutely nothing and were comprehensively beaten by a far superior side. Deal with it.

I think most would if it were true...comprehensive? likely. Far superior? definitely not.

PsychoPaul

Banned
Nov 7, 2012
The main difference is 3 goals, 1 player (today), 7 places, 8 goal difference and 9 points, end f***ing of...

brighton rock

Jul 5, 2003
lancing
Palace were the better side by a country mile, a team full of pace power skill and after a run beating most of the side at the top of the championship sit were they rightly belong.
Yes it is a long season and there's some good sides in the championship who will do their best to knock us of the top but come the end of the season I fully expect Brighton to be in the top 6 and I hope palace will be there too.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
The main difference is 3 goals, 1 player (today), 7 places, 8 goal difference and 9 points, end f***ing of...

Oh, ok then.

Everyone; no more discussion about it, PsychoPaul has declared that this is the end of any discussion. We must bow to his superior judgement!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here