Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The main difference between us and Palace

PALACEFAN

Banned
May 24, 2011
Oh, of course not - fortunately i try to be relatively objective :p I think it's just a bit of humility - i think the score would have been much closer (hell, even a positive result to us) if we take out the pens and the card...facts are, they happened and we didn't deal with it that well. However, i think a lot of fans lording it and saying that we were battered/outplayed/far superior/insert whatever gloat is required then it's just not completely accurate. You won, and deserved to, but it wasn't a trouncing...it could have been, but wasn't...thankfully!

Lol you did nothing all game and were totally outplayed all you did was park the bus!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Lol you did nothing all game and were totally outplayed all you did was park the bus!

Thanks for that well reasoned and constructive reply. Now let the cleverer bigger boys reply.

PsychoPaul

Banned
Nov 7, 2012
Banner? ???
What did it say? Just 'Groupon'?

I guess you couldn't see it from your seat? It was funny, I'll give you that, nice to see you lot making an effort. As to the comments about players, Bolasie is fantastic, I won't slate your players because I don't see them week in week out so I'll only slate my team if they have a poor game, thou I do read the threads you have critising them with interest and I am amused about how Craig whatever is name is is getting slated. I suppose with 10 men you had an up-hill struggle, we lost a 2-0 lead against Millscum when we went down to 10.

rubin

Oct 24, 2011
You sound like a Huddersfield fan gloating after their 7-1 victory because our goalie (Kuipers) got an instant red for bringing down their striker in the box with the ref giving a penalty and then booked our sub goalie for telling him the ball wasn't on the penalty spot. We had 10 men that night and conceded 7 goals , Palace could only muster 3 today.

You must be getting better then.

PsychoPaul

Banned
Nov 7, 2012
By the way I don't think I can start a thread on here but if I could I'd start one on where everyone gets there profile names from, there are some cool ones on here I'd love to know why they were choosen, the only on I see that I can work out is psychobilly freakout's (from the Reverend Horton Heat song.. (that's a psychobilly band, which is why I chose my profile name))

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here