Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Laughing Bluebird exposed

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
So he's gonna start this thread under the name 'The Choking Bluetit' which, to me, kind of shows that he's got a problem with our Welsh chum but now he's shying away from revealing his concerns?

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Biscuit said:
He said he is keeping them to himself... he would only be 'unable to cash his cheques' if he had stated the reasons he doesn't like him and not given any evidence.

I would have more time for that argument if he hadn't made allegations that there is more to it than what went on publicly on here though. OTLW said clearly on here that I only knew half the story and it was about "something else". Put yourself in TLB's shoes for a moment and think how that would feel if you to the best of your knowledge hadn't done anything apart from argue on here.

ps; to that - IF The Choking Bluetit is OTLW then he's gone way down in my estimation.

Last edited:

Turkey said:
You said "The".

This says "A".

Although maybe "That" covers your tracks.

:jester:

Oh dear, the Bluetit caught out again making stuff up :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Let's remind ourselves of those other well-known figments of his imagination:

The Laughing Bluebird said:
It's mid-table for us again this year. Another season of consolidation, which will become really tedious by mid-January. At which stage you'll be five points adrift at the bottom of the table, I shouldn't wonder.

My point was that the signing of Currie is amongst the most desperate in the Football League this summer.

I'm not anti-Brighton at all! That said, I have had a large bet on your lot to get relegated, but it's nothing personal!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
LI,
Bluetit has every right to be aggrieved for all the reasons Hungry Joe mentions. OTLW sounds like a liar to me, as it stands - simply because he won't explain his comments.

And how exactly has he "made stuff up"? He said "THE" spokesman, then backed it up with a quote - it's not as if we didn't know who he was talking about anyway. You're acting like a child.

I can't help thinking that you're all being a completely pathetic - TLB is asking for is a fair hearing, but you all rally around Nick's silence like he's a baby just because he shares your opinion.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Simster said:
LI,
Bluetit has every right to be aggrieved for all the reasons Hungry Joe mentions. OTLW sounds like a liar to me, as it stands - simply because he won't explain his comments.

And how exactly has he "made stuff up"? He said "THE" spokesman, then backed it up with a quote - it's not as if we didn't know who he was talking about anyway. You're acting like a child.

I can't help thinking that you're all being a completely pathetic - TLB is asking for is a fair hearing, but you all rally around Nick's silence like he's a baby just because he shares your opinion.

What the feck is going on?

Just come on NSC after a busy day to read all this crap.

I take your words Simster as wholly actionable. I am NOT a lair per se and as for this pile of shite on here I simply said I did not want to elabourate, but had my own reasons for not adding coal to the fire.

Nuff said

Simster said:
LI,
Bluetit has every right to be aggrieved for all the reasons Hungry Joe mentions.

Oh, what a load of bolix. Look at OTLW's original post - all it says is that he doesn't like the Bluetit and he has his reasons. No "allegations", nothing to get into a hissy-fit about.

Plenty of people have stated they don't like me on NSC, and my response is to laugh at them. Alas, Bluetit can't do that because he takes himself a LITTLE too seriously......but that doesn't mean the rest of us have too :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
(A minor point: If all this utter guff doesn't result in the longest drawn-out, huffiest flounce-out EVER on NSC then there's something wrong in the world goddamit).

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
On the Left Wing said:
What the feck is going on?

Just come on NSC after a busy day to read all this crap.

I take your words Simster as wholly actionable. I am NOT a lair per se and as for this pile of shite on here I simply said I did not want to elabourate, but had my own reasons for not adding coal to the fire.

Nuff said

For the record then Nick; are you The Choking Bluetit?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I do see TLB point 100%. Fair enough question.

Although I don't like the constant snipes.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Jings

I don't think in all my time on NSC (something like six years) I have ever attacked anyone personally (except in jest, Kev!) nor have I got involved in any threads attacking people's personality.

I simply reacted to a post on this thread and stated my opinion about a non-Brighton poster, whom I have my own reasons for disliking ... end of story! I tried to validate that by answering Darren by stating that it was not to do with said posters opinion on Fans United.

I feel that over the past few months the vitriol and personal bile spewed forth on this site has devalued NSC and made it an unpleasant place to visit. The personal threatening and anonymous emails received over five weeks ago, took the biscuit (sorry no pun intended Richard). I thought that after my 3 week sojourn in December things had improved, but obviously not. The above rantings are just absurd.

I don't know why some posters have a problem with our work with fans united/Wrexham/Grimsby etc (But I can guess). But it will go on as I care deeply about B&HA and football in general.

I am saying and posting no more on this subject. I will post fans united details in the future on NSC (as I do on other sites) but don't feel much like continuing with this so-called community.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Told you!

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Ok Nick I'll take it that means you're not TCB but if you're pissed off with TLB for something we don't know about then really you should put up or shut up and not make statements that people could read anything into without backing them up. If you said that I only know half the story then I'm bound to ask what the other half is. If the other half is just that you think TLB's a prize **** for what he posts then just say so. I'd still love to know who The Choking Bluetit is though 'cos he's lit the blue touchpaper on this one and retitred to a safe distance.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Hungry Joe said:
Ok Nick I'll take it that means you're not TCB but if you're pissed off with TLB for something we don't know about then really you should put up or shut up and not make statements that people could read anything into without backing them up. If you said that I only know half the story then I'm bound to ask what the other half is. If the other half is just that you think TLB's a prize **** for what he posts then just say so. I'd still love to know who The Choking Bluetit is though 'cos he's lit the blue touchpaper on this one and retitred to a safe distance.

The I.P. thingy I can use isn't conclusive. It could be anyone.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here