Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Laughing Bluebird exposed

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Hungry Joe said:
Don't get me wrong Biscuit, I'm not getting in a flap about it. It just seems that there are double-standards on this board regarding what is and what insn't legitimate piss-taking out of individuals. If you've upset certain posters on here it seems you're fair game whilst the same posters cry foul if they're on the recieving end themselves. Ok, so you weren't laughing at the intended 'joke' but some people are very sensitive about their appearance. I doubt TLB is but he could be and could find it pretty upsetting.

Fair enough, if it is as personal as his appearance it is harsh. But I honestly cannot remember what he looks like, despite as Yorkie mentioned I have actually met him! Apologies, I do have a bad memory.

I just disagree with almost all his opinions and views that he has expressed on nsc.

Last edited:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Yorkie said:
I know you have your reasons. I have met him and haven't ever had problems with him.
I have to speak as I find.

It was no dig at you Yorkie ... I was just expressing mine

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Biscuit said:
Fair enough, if it is as personal as his appearance it is harsh. But I honestly cannot remember what he looks like, despite as Yorkie mentioned I have actually met him! Apologies, I do have a bad memory.

I just disagree with almost all his opinions and views that he has expressed on nsc.

Ok, we'll leave it at that and I'll accept OTLW has his reasons too. I just find this sort of thread among the most distasteful there are. The original annonymous poster thing is a bit lame too, if you're going to insult people at least have the guts to do it under your normal identity.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Hungry Joe said:
Ok, we'll leave it at that and I'll accept OTLW has his reasons too. I just find this sort of thread among the most distasteful there are. The original annonymous poster thing is a bit lame too, if you're going to insult people at least have the guts to do it under your normal identity.

Just checkin' you mean 'you' as a whole, rather than me personally. I didn't post it.

Biscuit said:

So do I, although he comes across as actually a very bright guy and certainly the most literate and interesting of our away fans on here. Would really love to know what his beef is about Fans United though, he seems to despise the notion that one set of football fans can help out another lot in trouble, a bit odd!

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Biscuit said:
Just checkin' you mean 'you' as a whole, rather than me personally. I didn't post it.

I was speaking generally, I didn't think it was you. A disgruntled Wrexham fan would be my guess, but that is just an assumption. If it is correct I don't want to get embroiled in an inter- Welsh slag-match.

Hungry Joe said:
The original annonymous poster thing is a bit lame too, if you're going to insult people at least have the guts to do it under your normal identity.

It wasn't me either, just in case you think it was Hungry Joe. As you know, I insult TLB under my normal identity and he does the same to me, makes me laugh anyway :lolol:

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
London Irish said:
It wasn't me either, just in case you think it was Hungry Joe. As you know, I insult TLB under my normal identity and he does the same to me, makes me laugh anyway :lolol:

No, I didn't think it was you either LI and I've certainly got nothing against a good old open verbal abuse contest, as long as Queensbury Rules are applied. :)

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Great stuff, this! A thread all of my own! I'm honoured.

Many thanks to Dancin Ninja, Yorkie and Danny for the kind remarks. Appreciated. And thanks to Hungry Joe for his defence in my absence, although it wasn't really necessary. I'm big enough and ugly enough to fend for myself, as you'll have seen from the photo which started this thread. I knew I should've knocked that bloody webcam off.

Biscuit: You honestly can't remember what I look like? Not at all? Even though we met for the second time after your play-off final? You're right, you have got a bad memory.

Right then, more important business. On The Left Wing claimed earlier in this thread that people are "only aware of half the picture" as far as I'm concerned. He also suggested that he has "other reasons" for disliking me apart from the opinions which I have expressed on NSC about Fans United, but he said he has "no intentions of posting them on a public forum."

Cryptic stuff indeed, and I've no doubt that anybody reading those comments would imagine that I have, at some point, been in personal contact with Mr Outterside outside of the confines of the North Stand Chat message board. But that is not the case.

In reality, I have never met, telephoned, e-mailed or PM'd On The Left Wing. In fact, the only occasions that I have ever had any sort of contact with him at all have been out in the open on the pages of NSC, and he said yesterday that he has had me on his 'ignore' list for a few weeks, so it would appear that even that avenue of communication is now closed.

You may remember that, a couple of months back, OTLW made unsubstantiated claims that he had received threatening communications from other unnamed NSC users. I wasn't in the frame on that particular occasion, as the self-styled Fans United spokesman claimed that his tormentors were his fellow Albion fans. However, he now seems to be dropping subtle hints that I have also been involved in similar sinister activities. But that's not so.

Therefore, I have a message for OTLW if he is reading, and it is this:

If you have something to say, then say it. If you have an accusation to make, then make it. But if you have neither, then I would be very much obliged if you could in future refrain from making remarks similar to those that you have made in this thread. They do you no credit whatsoever.

(By the way Danny, if you think I look menacing you should take an away trip with our Valley RAMS supporters club one day. I look like a member of a boy band compared to that lot.....)

Last edited:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Hurrah. I've been looking for a scrap all day.

*pulls up chair and grabs the nachos*

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
TLB is the ONLY literate Cardiff fan so we should all respect him for this fine achievement.

Come on guys, remember Pitbull etc who just effed and blinded :lolol:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Well, this is interesting.So far I see OTLW making weighted but hidden dark accusations ( was thinking child prostition personally)(not literally) but it turns out it's about some nasty comments made on the internet! allegedly? :lolol:

Ban bluetit!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Easy 10 said:
Hurrah. I've been looking for a scrap all day.

*pulls up chair and grabs the nachos*

Oy; stop hogging all the nachos, pass them over here

Yep, definitely the Cardiff version of Richie Morris.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
*passes the nacho bowl round*

I'm popping out to the kitchen. Anyone want anything ? I promise I've washed my hands.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Easy 10 said:

I'm popping out to the kitchen. Anyone want anything ? I promise I've washed my hands.

Glass of red wine please

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Easy 10 said:

I suppose just a an apple juice - got to get up at 5 :angry: :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here