Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Laughing Bluebird exposed

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
NMH said:

p.s. I don't remember preaching? That was you with the lessons and not practising what you preached wasn't it?
Oh yes it was.

Nope, it was you getting completely the wrong end of the stick thinking I was taking something seriously when I was in fact taking the piss out of it. It was in my pre-smiley days so I'll forgive you for missing the irony. The thing I don't get with the likes of you NMH is why you think posting homophobic nonsense and insensitive puns about natural disasters is funny and anyone who objects is 'PC' yet you have the nerve to criticise others for not appealing to your warped sense of humour. 'Tsunami in a tea cup'must have had you wetting yourself but I doubt it would have had the same effect on a colleague of mine who's husband has just lost most of his family to one. I have tried so hard not to opt for the ignore list option but I'm afraid I really can't be bothered to read anymore of your crap you ignorant wanker.

Hungry Joe said:
Nope, it was you getting completely the wrong end of the stick thinking I was taking something seriously when I was in fact taking the piss out of it. It was in my pre-smiley days so I'll forgive you for missing the irony. The thing I don't get with the likes of you NMH is why you think posting homophobic nonsense and insensitive puns about natural disasters is funny and anyone who objects is 'PC' yet you have the nerve to criticise others for not appealing to your warped sense of humour. 'Tsunami in a tea cup'must have had you wetting yourself but I doubt it would have had the same effect on a colleague of mine who's husband has just lost most of his family to one. I have tried so hard not to opt for the ignore list option but I'm afraid I really can't be bothered to read anymore of your crap you ignorant wanker.

Well I hope nobody says the word 'death' ever again, since I have had personal friends and family members taken by death. Oh well that IS sad then, a hypocrite who is always SO quick witted and lighthearted when it suits him, won't read my posts.

'b-bye then shirtlifter

:salute:

At last, your calming presence has been needed here for a while :lolol:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Hungry Joe said:
Add to that that it's easy to take what is said too personally from time to time and it can all get a bit silly. For my part I'm sorry if I've stirred things up a bit on this but I just thought the original post was a bit cruel and that there seemed to be some double standards going on. Nick mentioned in his last post the vindictiveness he felt was at work on here lately yet got involved in a thread that was by nature itself vindictive.

I'm guessing that this thread didn't turn out quite the way that The Choking Bluetit intended......

:lolol: :thumbsup: :lolol:

Anyway, I'd like to point out that I wasn't in the least bit offended by the original post, and I didn't think it was cruel, in bad taste or particularly vindictive either. In fact, I thought it was mildly amusing and it actually had a positive effect on me - upon viewing the picture for the first time yesterday evening, I put down the Cadburys Mini Roll I was about stuff into my cakehole and took a trip to the fridge for a stick of celery instead.

I honestly don't have a problem at all with OTLW or any of his relatives or friends posting messages under The Choking Bluetit moniker (which is all Simster's work anyway!), and similarly I have absolutely no problem with anybody posting messages which are intended to take the piss out of me in any way, shape or form. I'm not exactly what could be described as a sensitive soul, I can assure you.

However, I do strongly object to people posting baseless and misleading insinuations that may lead other NSC users to conclude that I had been involved in some sort of wrong-doing away from this board. Which is, quite frankly, utter bollocks.

Are you gonna be nice to OTLW now then? By all means give us your delightfully sobering insights into Fans United and its limitations, but I'm sure you know the difference between that and following OTLW around NSC like some stalking parisitical vampire and sucking the good out of every little bit of Fans United work he does, yeah? :thumbsup:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
London Irish said:
Are you gonna be nice to OTLW now then? By all means give us your delightfully sobering insights into Fans United and its limitations, but I'm sure you know the difference between that and following OTLW around NSC like some stalking parisitical vampire and sucking the good out of every little bit of Fans United work he does, yeah? :thumbsup:

Top stirring on a dying thread!
Ding-ding round 2.

Who's the badman?

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Doh! :)

Anyway, don't change the subject, are you Al Qaeda?

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
KinkyGoebels said:
Finished eating your 15 kebabs fatboy?

Finished those earlier. Just polished off a big chinese takeaway, and now I'm going to have me a bowl or six of vanilla ice cream. Its amazing that I get by with just one arse really.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
KinkyGoebels said:
With sauce on ice cream?

Chocolate. Lashings of. But I can't find the box of Flakes I put in the freezer last week, which is a bit of a pisser. Must've eaten them already.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here