Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Laughing Bluebird exposed

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
What a load of ol' bollocks.. on both sides I might add.. here you go take your pick.

ostrich_handbags.jpg

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Hungry Joe said:
You could've got away with that Turkey, I thought you were playing the straight man in true Monty Python tradition.

Nevermind, I seem to remember owning the ginger **** a few weeks ago. 1-1.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Hungry Joe said:
I'd recommend using one of these, much harder.....

burb003f-mddcmpt212_t.jpg

But you only have one there.. you need a greater selection for this thread.

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Hungry Joe said:
You're not thinking of a conventional handbags at dawn duel then but more of a free for all accessory tag-team bundle.

Well it wouldn't be a first I know but there does seem to be an awful lot of frustration on this board today and I think an all out BLOODFEST should quell the animosity that is so evident.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Muzzman said:
Well it wouldn't be a first I know but there does seem to be an awful lot of frustration on this board today and I think an all out BLOODFEST should quell the animosity that is so evident.

I think you're right there Muzzman. The problem with messageboards is unlike a real argument when there's usually some closure as the Yanks would say these one's tend to get left open-ended and festering. Add to that that it's easy to take what is said too personally from time to time and it can all get a bit silly. For my part I'm sorry if I've stirred things up a bit on this but I just thought the original post was a bit cruel and that there seemed to be some double standards going on. Nick mentioned in his last post the vindictiveness he felt was at work on here lately yet got involved in a thread that was by nature itself vindictive. Everyone's entitled to their opnions so don't be so shocked or sensitive if people post one's that you can't understand, they may not be able to understand where you're coming from either. Here endeth the lesson.

Yours with love

The Rev HJ

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Hungry Joe said:
I think you're right there Muzzman. The problem with messageboards is unlike a real argument when there's usually some closure as the Yanks would say these one's tend to get left open-ended and festering. Add to that that it's easy to take what is said too personally from time to time and it can all get a bit silly. For my part I'm sorry if I've stirred things up a bit on this but I just thought the original post was a bit cruel and that there seemed to be some double standards going on. Nick mentioned in his last post the vindictiveness he felt was at work on here lately yet got involved in a thread that was by nature itself vindictive. Everyone's entitled to their opnions so don't be so shocked or sensitive if people post one's that you can't understand, they may not be able to understand where you're coming from either. Here endeth the lesson.

Yours with love

The Rev HJ

Agreed.. although I do think an all out handbag war would be cool too.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Hungry Joe said:
For the record then Nick; are you The Choking Bluetit?

For the record then Darren, I AM NOT and HAVE NEVER been the Choking Bluetit

Over the past hour I have had a word with one of two posters, who I understand uses TCB as a moniker and told in that in my opinion the original post that started this thread was in bad taste and self-defeating

end of story

Hungry Joe said:
Everyone's entitled to their opnions so don't be so shocked or sensitive if people post one's that you can't understand, they may not be able to understand where you're coming from either. Here endeth the lesson.

Yours with love

The Rev HJ

Oh, ok then, I didn't realise you were having a COMPLETE change of heart so soon and taking lessons.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
NMH said:
Oh, ok then, I didn't realise you were having a COMPLETE change of heart so soon and taking lessons.

f*** me, I really have rattled your cage. And this from the man who tried to tell me not to take things so seriously. Practice what you preach and then I might take you seriously.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
On the Left Wing said:
For the record then Darren, I AM NOT and HAVE NEVER been the Choking Bluetit

Over the past hour I have had a word with one of two posters, who I understand uses TCB as a moniker and told in that in my opinion the original post that started this thread was in bad taste and self-defeating

end of story

Glad to hear it Nick. As Easy said, does any of this really matter that much? It seems NMH and I are developing a nice little bitch fight too but I'm not going to lose any sleep over it, we're just two blokes who don't understand what the f*** the other is going on about.

Hungry Joe said:
Glad to hear it Nick. As Easy said, does any of this really matter that much? It seems NMH and I are developing a nice little bitch fight too but I'm not going to lose any sleep over it, we're just two blokes who don't understand what the f*** the other is going on about.

"keep it real, shirtlifter"

-------> :lolol: <---------

If you are going to read my earlier (rather obviously) light post as "you really are a cock", then I s'pose we really aren't on the same page HJ.

What do you keep in your handbag? I got WMDs, und ein Kurdische Gaz Lighter. :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here