Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Laughing Bluebird exposed

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
No response from OTLW yet, I see. Pity.

I can't say I'm at all surprised, but I am disappointed. I was really looking forward to seeing the other half of the picture and to finding out more about these mysterious 'other reasons' of his, whatever they may be.

Perhaps a bounce will do the trick.......

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

OTLW, ignoring him is the best policy, keep it up :thumbsup:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
If it is just about TLB's rather snidey remarks about Wrexham, then IMHO it's entirely fair to go off him for that, because that is simply no way for a decent football fan to carry on - some little inter-club rivalry matters far less when a club is folding. But he doesn't sound that way at every opportunity.

If however there's something else going on, then put 'em on the glass (I doubt there is).

Most importantly (and I haven't met him) I do want to know whether he really posed for that sculpture...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
TLB is just sceptical about the whole Fans United thing. A little odd to go off someone for that I think. ??? i.e. he questions how much good it has done.

I may have got it wrong though - come OTLW, put us out of our misery!! ;)

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
London Irish said:
OTLW, ignoring him is the best policy, keep it up.

I'll be perfectly happy for OTLW to ignore me after he's told everyone what 'the other half of the picture' is, and he's made his 'other reasons' public.

The Laughing Bluebird said:
I'll be perfectly happy for OTLW to ignore me after he's told everyone what 'the other half of the picture' is, and he's made his 'other reasons' public.

Nah, I'd be perfectly happy for him to ignore until your tiresome whingeing is exhausted - surely there must be a limit for even someone as doggedly persistent as you. But let's see. By all means keep draw attention to yourself by bouncing this thread constantly :lolol:

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
London Irish said:
Nah, I'd be perfectly happy for him to ignore until your tiresome whingeing is exhausted - surely there must be a limit for even someone as doggedly persistent as you. But let's see. By all means keep draw attention to yourself by bouncing this thread constantly :lolol:

But to be fair LI, Fan's United or whatever aside, OTLW has made a very public insinuation towards TLB and I thi nk he has every right to know what he's supposed to have done (was that a bit much on the abbreviations? I'm getting lazy).

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
London Irish said:
Nah, I'd be perfectly happy for him to ignore until your tiresome whingeing is exhausted - surely there must be a limit for even someone as doggedly persistent as you. But let's see. By all means keep draw attention to yourself by bouncing this thread constantly.

Tiresome whinging? That's rich coming from the likes of you. No doubt you'd be squealing like a pig if somebody had made cryptic suggestions that you'd been up to no good.

Anyway, that's more than enough about you. I couldn't give a flying f*** for your tedious opinions either way to be perfectly honest. You're about as relevant as an extremely irrelevant thing on a particularly irrelevant day.

What I want to know is what the Fans United spokesman has to say for himself.

You're about as relevant as an extremely irrelevant thing on a particularly irrelevant day.

:lolol:

I think Looney needs to teach you a few things about trolling :clap2:

Hungry Joe has the right idea, though.

I suggest this argument is settled, with honour satisfied on both sides, by Kinkygerbil drawing a picture of OTLW and The Laughing Bluetit together in a compromising situation.

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Turkey said:
Who's that then?

Taken from the Clubs in Crisis Day Press Release, 18/1/05:

A Fans United spokesman and Brighton supporter Nic Outterside said: “It is 12 years since Aldershot FC went bust and in that time many other football clubs have gone to the brink. In many cases these crises have been due to mismanagement or sheer greed by club owners or chairmen."

THAT Fans United spokesman.....

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
To think it was all started because I posted...

":lolol:"

OTLW doesn't need to explain himself to anyone. He has his opinions, and he has done the sensible thing of keeping them to himself.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Taken from the Clubs in Crisis Day Press Release, 18/1/05:

A Fans United spokesman and Brighton supporter Nic Outterside said: “It is 12 years since Aldershot FC went bust and in that time many other football clubs have gone to the brink. In many cases these crises have been due to mismanagement or sheer greed by club owners or chairmen."

THAT Fans United spokesman.....

You said "The".

This says "A".

Although maybe "That" covers your tracks.

:jester:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Biscuit said:

OTLW doesn't need to explain himself to anyone. He has his opinions, and he has done the sensible thing of keeping them to himself.

So why start this provocative thread. He can't get off the hook that eaasily.

As my mother likes to say, 'don't write a cheque your butt can't cash'.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
So why start this provocative thread. He can't get off the hook that eaasily.

As my mother likes to say, 'don't write a cheque your butt can't cash'.

He said he is keeping them to himself... he would only be 'unable to cash his cheques' if he had stated the reasons he doesn't like him and not given any evidence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here