• Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
He said he'd die in a ditch. He said he wouldn't prorogue parliament. He said we would leave on the 31st over 40 times publicly. He is a pathological liar at best. Hastings Gull is a WUM at best.

Is saying we would leave on the 31st actually a lie. I can say we will win 4.0 on Saturday, does that make me a liar if we don't.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Is saying we would leave on the 31st actually a lie as we didn't. I can say we will win 4.0 on Saturday, does that make me a liar if we don't.

Fair point. But it's a bit different predicting a football score than being a prime minister with loopholes/tricks up your sleeve making a statement that he has a strong say in. Maybe your mates with Mike Dean with regards to Saturday 🙂

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Is saying we would leave on the 31st actually a lie. I can say we will win 4.0 on Saturday, does that make me a liar if we don't.

He said he would lay down in front of a bulldozer when it came to Heathrow airport but went missing when the vote was held.
It hasn't gone down very well in Uxbridge & he could even lose his seat.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
A snap YouGov survey found 51 per cent thought Mr Johnson won, with 49 per cent saying Mr Corbyn came out on top.

I wonder who they sent it out to. I get invites every day from YouGov and complete most of them. I didn’t get this one.
I wonder if it was because I’d earlier answered the question “who will you vote for on 12 December“ with Lib Dem.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
He said he would lay down in front of a bulldozer when it came to Heathrow airport but went missing when the vote was held.
It hasn't gone down very well in Uxbridge & he could even lose his seat.

That's a different thing though, that's like saying I would run on the pitch at the Goldstone to protest but then not do it, I would have lied saying I would do it.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
As usual voting Lib Dem or Green is a wasted vote as there is no way will they be the largest party.

Yep, two party system Labour v Tory clearly the way forward, very progressive.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not wasted if it keeps a Tory out - as in my constituency.

So we finish up with another minority government which has caused all our problems with Parliament this year. Rather surprised that we have had no visits or leaflets from any party yet. perhaps Labour see it as a waste of time and Sir Nicholas Soames successor sees it as a forgone result..

Yoda

English & European

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
no one watched the "election interviews" then? like having league highlights after match of the day.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
So we finish up with another minority government which has caused all our problems with Parliament this year. Rather surprised that we have had no visits or leaflets from any party yet. perhaps Labour see it as a waste of time and Sir Nicholas Soames successor sees it as a forgone result..

And who was it that caused a minority government?

THE SAME IDIOT WHO STARTED HIS TENURE WITH A MAJORITY GOVERNMENT.

Jesus H. For someone who has been on this planet a fair while you'd think you would have a clue.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Well after watching that shite, and reading this shite since the programme finished the only thing that’s clear is....

Ultimately we’re all being taken for a ride, neither party or leader has anything worthwhile to offer us as usual.
unfortunately it will be the same old, I’m sticking with my tribe, feck your tribe, even though we are the same tribe,

Neither party or leader gives a feck about Joe Bloggs, were all pawns in their political and personal aspirations.
Even Corbin used a story about a “friend” to get a point across about the NHS that sounded contrived even if true.
Boris came across as arrogant and did not address anything other than Brexit, no substance whatsoever.

I for one can’t wait for the children of today, with the environment and inclusiveness foremost in their thoughts to enter the political arena and shake the whole thing up....

God we are being treated and behave like idiots over politics at the moment.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
And who was it that caused a minority government?

THE SAME IDIOT WHO STARTED HIS TENURE WITH A MAJORITY GOVERNMENT.

Jesus H. For someone who has been on this planet a fair while you'd think you would have a clue.

He knows exactly what he's posting. He knows how to bait people with posts which appear to be incredibly naive. If the majority are saying something positive, he'll post something negative, just for the 'fun' of it.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
If you say so, and can provide "proof" that is fine, though I don't believe he is any different to any other politician whose default position is also to lie. To an extent, I can sympathise with them, as every time they get something genuinely wrong they are pilloried by the press and asked to resign, so they resort to lying, hoping that the press will have moved on, once their lies have been exposed. Might we not also do the same?

Even coming from you that is truly pathetic.
Are you so stupid that you can't see the obvious even when the clear evidence is laid out before you.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
The two main parties have so polarised as to barely represent any sane strand of public opinion. The Tories just bray about getting Brexit done and Labour mindlessly chants its support for its useless leader. Meanwhile, such politicians of talent that remain in the HoC are nowhere near either front bench, for the most part leaving utter nonentities in the cabinet and shadow version. Leadsom? Abbott? Rees-Mogg? Gardiner? Do me a favour.

Fortunately I can vote for Caroline Lucas so am spared the choice of a frying pan or fire.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Who won? Who laughed at who? Who....cares?
IMHO Corbyn nudges in simply because he’s the most realistic option to oust Johnson and the terrible Tory’s. Which, needs to be done. However, through fault or not he has allowed a very wimpy perception of him to be cultivated. It cuts no mustard to limply say “no, I’m not how they paint me”. He appears weak in a time when we need a strong, honest leader. I personally like him, he gets it. He just doesn’t have the stones to portray that in an age when truth has taken a back seat and perception is everything.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here