Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Genuinely excited and looking forward to finding out how much my free broadband will cost when the details come out later this week.

The country needs improved broadband, the likes of Virgin and BT will only go to the trouble of extending it if they know they can make plenty of money. They have to be either incentivised or forced to extend the current network or we will slowly fall behind in yet another utility/ infrastructure necessity. If you have the good fortune to live on the strip of coast between Littlehampton and say Peacehaven you will already have decent broadband cable, don't move north of the Downs though.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
He is not a liar. He may very well tank the economy if he is elected but at least he is telling us how he will do it in detail. Johnson was lying in almost every statement he made. He is the most untrustworthy politician I have ever seen. Get ready for his u-turn on Prince Andrew tomorrow.

How very reassuring; whatever you might think of Boris, think also of Venezuala.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Johnson was OK so long as he wasn't asked to answer first. He continually jumped on Corbyn's good answers and reiterated them.

The one time that he didn't reinforce a good response by Corbyn was on The Royal Family and his initial response to that question would normally be sized upon by the National Press. It probably won't be though because they are all terrified that a Corbyn led Government are willing to bring in "Privacy Laws" and make it easier and less costly to take Newspapers to Court.

Good debate by Corbyn I thought but not enough to swing a lot of Voters just yet.

His target still has to be the younger voters. Get them to register to vote. Do that and a Winter Election could be in his favour. They will be out and about during December.

The elderly Conservative Voters may not attend Polling Stations of weather is really bad on the Voting Day

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
cchq.png

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
The winner for me was Jo Swinson.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
[/B]

Yet in an earlier post you explicitly stated that you were trying to be as objective as possible about the debate!

About the debate yes. As a human being and politician Johnson is a serial liar and everyone knows this. Objectively as someone who definitely won't vote Tory and probably won't vote Labour I thought Corbyn won the debate. I wouldn't have said it was a disaster for Johnson though who came through more or less unscathed which is all he needs to do.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
its seems like a score draw. -1 -1.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here