Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
You can’t even trust people to spell the poor guy’s name anymore - what an ignorant world we live in!

More likely they're one of those people that still find the phrase 'remoaner' funny as it's literally the pinnacle of their sense of humour. Gotta let these old people have their victories.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Trying to be as objective as possible Corbyn (who I probably won't vote for) won that hands down after a slow start.

Only one of them came across as even vaguely resembling a competent politician.

Corbyn has many, many flaws, but he is lightyears ahead of Johnson.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Well, all in all Corbyn got his points across, was statesmanlike and won the debate, Boris did Boris but did not **** up too badly for once, large Gins all round and huge sighs of relief at Tory HQ.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
BFB2F28C-C173-472F-BC16-C29360690A3D.png

Largest sample size I’ve seen.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Madness. Even Johnson doesn't trust Johnson. Whatever side you are on, if you trust Boris Johnson you have a serious problem.

As quoted in Private Eye I believe, " Joe Johnson quits the Cabinet and politics in order to spend less time with his family. "

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Corbin or Corbyn .. no matter how you spell it he's still untrustworthy.

He is not a liar. He may very well tank the economy if he is elected but at least he is telling us how he will do it in detail. Johnson was lying in almost every statement he made. He is the most untrustworthy politician I have ever seen. Get ready for his u-turn on Prince Andrew tomorrow.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Yes, more than Corbin.

Despite only spotting Johnson lying when his lips move...

Lowest Corporation tax in Europe? The ****er cant help himself. He just says things and for reasons unknown, despite his form as a serial liar, brexiteers believe him..

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
A snap YouGov survey found 51 per cent thought Mr Johnson won, with 49 per cent saying Mr Corbyn came out on top.
There are polls out there to suit both political persuasions. Polls mean very little in our corrupt right wing media driven society :mad:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Despite only spotting Johnson lying when his lips move...

Lowest Corporation tax in Europe? The ****er cant help himself. He just says things and for reasons unknown, despite his form as a serial liar, brexiteers believe him..

“On his decision to postpone a planned fall in UK corporation tax from 19% to 17%, Mr Johnson claimed it was “already the lowest in Europe”.

But Ireland, for example, has a rate of 12.5%, according to statistics from the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD).” BBC

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
I noticed that, the Tories have absolutely sunk to the bottom with their online shenanigans and fully embracing the fake news MO so far in this campaign. I don't know if their lack of subtlety shows them up as out of touch or just simply not giving a shit what people see them doing, which is pretty scary tbh.

They don't give a shit. They only care about winning. These 635 MP's who represent them are power hungry careerists who couldn't care less either.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
A snap YouGov survey found 51 per cent thought Mr Johnson won, with 49 per cent saying Mr Corbyn came out on top.

A survey of what - the Reichstag?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here