Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scotchegg

Sep 1, 2014
Brighton
GET BREXIT DONE GET BREXIT DONE GET BREXIT DONE STRONG AND STABLE.. Oh fack that was last time.. errr.. get brexit together, we're all in this to get it done, strong and done... HELP I'M STUCCKCCKKKKKCCKKkkkkkKKKKKKKKKK

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
You have to be joking; you must be wearing Corbyn's wonky glasses.

Boris destroyed Corbyn 4-0, he was shooting blanks all night.

If scoring points is talking endlessly about the same thing after being asked to stop is worth points then I’d agree with you. Embarrassingly bad.

Johnson made it clear he’s not fit to govern.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
Boris is now saying wealth is created by entrepreneurs and how great is is with people setting up new companies as entrepreneurs but again he has failed to say that under the Tories these entrepreneurs who are employed but start buissness that employ others has flatlined over the past ten years in fact many have failed laying millions out of work, while at the same time millions of individuals have been forced to leave working on the cards by there companies who can no longer afford to employ them directly and onto self employed status, these individuals are by there very nature sole traders and employ no one !

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
So for those of us that couldn’t be bothered to watch this apparent shit shower the usual left wing suspects on here (some covering themselves by pretending they won’t vote for Corbyn even though they are not in his constituency anyway so can’t) think he won it and those that don’t like Corbyn think Boris won it, who’d have thunk it!!
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] please can we have a Politics forum?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Jezza's forrest of money trees :lolol: classic Boris.

Boris won hands down.

Anyone with a brain can see that Corbyn won that debate. And I've never voted Labour in my life.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Looking at the betting markets, Conservatives now shortening to 1/40 to win most seats. Think they've made their choice as to who won the debate tonight.

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
All thoroughly pointless. People’s minds were made up in 2016 as to how they would vote in any GE until brexit is resolved. Nobody is changing minds tonight.

I am trying hard not to think of this election as a one issue and instead view Brexit as just one of many issues

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
So for those of us that couldn’t be bothered to watch this apparent shit shower the usual left wing suspects on here (some covering themselves by pretending they won’t vote for Corbyn even though they are not in his constituency anyway so can’t) think he won it and those that don’t like Corbyn think Boris won it, who’d have thunk it!!
[MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION] please can we have a Politics forum?

The only people saying Johnson won are a couple of fantasist, unicorn chasing, rabid brexit maniacs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here