Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
To the Prancing Ninny, anything said or done at any time by anyone Labour or not Labour is a blow to Labour :shrug:

I have wondered why msm has made such a big thing over Austin, and get have hardly mentioned that ex Tory Chancellor Ken Clark has said he's voting Lib Dem this time round.

They aren't biased tho, no Siree.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I have wondered why msm has made such a big thing over Austin, and get have hardly mentioned that ex Tory Chancellor Ken Clark has said he's voting Lib Dem this time round.

might be the reasons Austin gave. there's a steady theme from people within Labour raising the issue.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The Greatest Orator of Our Time

[tweet]1192564837345353728[/tweet]

Our time is flocked.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne

Probably because a) Ken Clarke hasn't said he will vote Lib/Dem and b) he hasn't gone on Radio 4 and said "don't vote for Boris, vote for Corbyn or Swinson".

https://fullfact.org/news/abbott-media-bias/

I wouldn't believe everything you see on Twatter, especially if Dianne Abbott is the source. She is as thick as mince.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1192712992363864064[/tweet]

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
[tweet]1192712992363864064[/tweet]

I do hope this helps Mr Adonis.

_90081630_leaveresult.jpg

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The Greatest Orator of Our Time

[tweet]1192564837345353728[/tweet]

What is interesting is that the Tory media keeps saying that the Labour can't make up their minds on Brexit - something I've seen repeated on NSC many times - whereas Labour has a very clear policy on Brexit (it's not a particularly persuasive one, I must admit, but they do have a policy).

While, as this clip demonstrates, the Tories really don't have a clear policy on Brexit and yet they get away scot-free.

Berty23

Jun 26, 2012
Tories do have a clear position on brexit.

Their leader says NI have a great deal because keep access to SM and CU plus they also get to leave EU. This means there won’t be any checks between rest of UK and NI.

Obviously if keeping SM and CU access is a great deal then we should all keep it and it is just a lie that there won’t be checks.

So in conclusion Boris knows leaving is a bad idea and he doesn’t understand the implications of his own deal.

Simple you see?

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
What is interesting is that the Tory media keeps saying that the Labour can't make up their minds on Brexit - something I've seen repeated on NSC many times - whereas Labour has a very clear policy on Brexit (it's not a particularly persuasive one, I must admit, but they do have a policy).

While, as this clip demonstrates, the Tories really don't have a clear policy on Brexit and yet they get away scot-free.

Have Labour decided whether they will support remain or leave in a second referendum yet? That is the bit that is unclear. Laura Pidcock says that they have to have a special conference about it, but did not say when that would be.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
More than likely 1.9% of those leave voters have passed away since that Referendum

What's your point? Also, 1.9% of remain voters have shifted off this mortal coil too.

The referendum result has not been enacted, although agreed by Parliament (who were protecting our democracy).

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
What's your point? Also, 1.9% of remain voters have shifted off this mortal coil too.

The referendum result has not been enacted, although agreed by Parliament (who were protecting our democracy).

It was actually a joke in that a lot of the Leave Voters it is claimed were elderly whereas it was claimed that younger voters tended to vote Remain

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I do hope this helps Mr Adonis.

Quoting a vote that is three years old is irrelevant to today.
Three weeks ago Boris Johnson had an agreed Brexit deal with the EU, passing its second reading with a majority of 30 votes. Why do you think he pulled it and went for a general election instead?

Going back to your quote, visas cost money, by employing more civil servants to issue them along with the associated red tape.
We need 12,000 doctors now, today, and 40,000 nurses now, today.
The UK already has more civil servants than the whole of the 28 countries in the EU put together. Why do we need to employ more civil servants to process something which is simple to do with Freedom of Movement?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Ask Boris who abandoned his Brexit deal, which had passed by 30 votes on its second reading, to call a general election.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here