Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
And being an 'unpaid' trade envoy with connections to big business and international trade has led to opportunities that might mean he can walk away from his MPs salary. Of course not.

And John Woodcock, shacks up with The Spectator deputy editor and low and behold, becomes a Tory. And they say never let a women change you. :D

Who can blame him ...

15682443.jpg
:love:

Jan 30, 2008
Probably the same as election night over the past few elections, bang wrong.
Just like you thicko, they are a waste of time and this election will be even worse this time as people seem reluctant to own up to who they voted for.
There will be many who voted Tory but don't want to admit they voted for tosser Johnson and the past 10 years of misery and those that voted for Corbyn because of the risk and don't want to be tarred with the working class brush.
That idiot that turns up on election night from a polling company is about as useful as PPF hanging out in a job centre, a waste of everybody's time.

Angry little man syndrome wont get either Labour or the lib dems into power and relax
Regards
DAS

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Indeed ...

Mr Austin said it was "a complete lie" to say he was working for the Tories. He said he had been appointed by the government as a trade envoy, an unpaid role, in July "along with 27 other MPs and peers from different parties".

That's 2 ex Labour MP's, (see John Woodcock) saying they will now vote Tory. Combined with the shock resignation of the Deputy Labour Leader .... not a great 24 hours for team Corbyn.

Hang on a minute...

You think Watson quitting is a BLOW to 'team Corbyn'??

:mad:

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
may be you're right, i admire your optimism. the bigger picture is there will be improved wage agreements, lower prices to consumers, then borrowing for investment, not much left from the revenue. then theres another 200bn for unspecified infrastructure, and another 250bn for national bank. that credit line for the state is looking very stretched. it'll be great for one maybe two parliaments as all this spending boosts the economy, but eventually we'll have pay back all the borrowing. government has one practical, reliable source of income, taxes.

Well, you can drop prices for utilities, I can afford to pay more tax, you can pay the workers more, and they can pay more tax, same difference really.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
The constituency I live in has been Labour, and comfortably so, since 1935.

I live close enough to the border of said constituency that walking to the local shops takes me into the neighbouring constituency, which has been Tory, and comfortably so, since 1924.

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
Started watching 'The Lobby' on YouTube.

I'm 15 minutes into the first ep.

My first thought, is that anybody who wants to take back control, but also carries the Labour antisemitism lines, are actually achieving the opposite of their wishes.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
The constituency I live in has been Labour, and comfortably so, since 1935.

I live close enough to the border of said constituency that walking to the local shops takes me into the neighbouring constituency, which has been Tory, and comfortably so, since 1924.

Cool Story Fruity.

[emoji3]

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Hang on a minute...

I know they wanted him gone but the timing isn't great. Deputy Labour Leader suddenly quits at the start of the election campaign ... not a good look.

I expect many Labour MP's and plenty of Labour voters were relying on him to provide a moderate counterbalance/resistance to the hard left. Wouldn't surprise me if a few MP's jumped ship in the coming weeks especially if the polls continue to look grim.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I know they wanted him gone but the timing isn't great. Deputy Labour Leader suddenly quits at the start of the election campaign ... not a good look.

I expect many Labour MP's and plenty of Labour voters were relying on him to provide a moderate counterbalance/resistance to the hard left. Wouldn't surprise me if a few MP's jumped ship in the coming weeks especially if the polls continue to look grim.

Part of me wants anything but a Conservative majority from the election, some of the loons on here will be insufferable if Boris wins this election....

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Çlueless
regards
DF

Great response Shakespeare.

All the insight of a filler story on page 13 of The Sun and all the intellectual argument of a Japanese Sea Snail.

We can only hope, now you can't spend every day knocking one out over Jeremy Kyle, that your benefits adviser makes you apply for the position of Social Media Manager - Brexit Party. God knows, they need one.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Democracy really, really is a terrible system.

Apart from all of the others, of course.

Bring on the days a super computer can make all our political decisions for us.

2017-06-11-deep-thought.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Hang on a minute...

To the Prancing Ninny, anything said or done at any time by anyone Labour or not Labour is a blow to Labour :shrug:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here