Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Walked home from [MENTION=236]Papa Lazarou[/MENTION]'s fine hospitality, and ready to go with wine and crisps.

Have I missed much?

Also plumped for the wine and crisps combo, so far so good.

Most of the Corbyn/Labour supporters seem to have gone AWOL for some reason ...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
For your information my wife was helped by the NHS to delay her death because of their care. She is here, cancer free 18mths after she shoud be dead. Feck off runt!

I echo your views as I had mouth cancer in 1995 and am still here being a pest similarly my wife has just received the all clear from chemo therapy to remove cancer of the lymph glands and this is all due to the wonderful NHS which despite criticism is always there when really needed. Long may it continue which I am sure it will.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Channel four alternative election coverage is embarrassing left wing media driven out of touch with anyone outside London and the south east. They are goading Boris’s dad who inevitability makes an idiot of himself, it seems just because they can’t cheer a left wing victory. Complete bollox and embarrassing for all involved

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Channel four alternative election coverage is embarrassing left wing media driven out of touch with anyone outside London and the south east. They are goading Boris’s dad who inevitability makes an idiot of himself, it seems just because they can’t cheer a left wing victory. Complete bollox and embarrassing for all involved

Cheapskate crap of a programme.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Walked home from [MENTION=236]Papa Lazarou[/MENTION]'s fine hospitality, and ready to go with wine and crisps.

Have I missed much?

Currently too close to call*

* whether Corbyn will be gone by breakfast or lunchtime.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Why on earth is the PM's dad rocking up to a late night show such as that? \

His judgement, or those who advise him, must be a bit off.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

Any programme with that pushy Rylan tvvat is a non-starter.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
What is the cut-off point gonna be at which people don't vote for the worst?

Fifty people sleeping in every single doorway between Mile Oak and Scoomb?

Having to pay a bill when a relative is on their deathbed?

Having to join another queue for that skiing holiday to a luxury French chateau?

None of the above?

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Feel sorry for that woman stood outside Broadcasting House on that big map thing in the early hours of the morning in mid-December. They've only gone to her twice in 3 hours. She must be bored shitless and freezing her tits off.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here