• Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Sturgeon said, even this week, that they’d never do that.

There’s a middle way of devolved more powers, something an increasingly desperate Corbyn intimated the other day.

The middle way will be off the table now. She wants independence, she’s got her nasty Tory government now and probably almost every Scottish seat, she’d win a big majority; the conditions will be just right.

Let’s see what she says tomorrow but I’m pretty sure that the SNP will only be talking about one thing now that Brexit has been confirmed.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Edited for your educated ass!

Not wishing you any personal "ill will" what goes around comes around. I sincerely hope you or your family don't end up subject to terminal fate at the hands of a depleted NHS. However based on your last statement. I hope yet annual rail ticket is hiked by at least 5% above inflation

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Corbynistas also unfortunately ignore that the reform of the party actually started well before Blair and Brown with Kinnock. Passed the baton onto John Smith and the rest is history.

The "project" to make them electable took 14 years.

Going to be harder this time, possibly. The hard line union leaders and Militant, were only part of a genuine ‘Broad Church’. The members who swiftly joined for a couple of quid in 2015/16, are the party, in terms of votes. Hopefully not insurmountable. My concern is that the younger Lansman disciples such as Long-Bailey and Burgon are the next leadership. The UK will vote in a centre-left agenda, but not Lansman’s vision.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Not wishing you any personal "ill will" what goes around comes around. I sincerely hope you or your family don't end up subject to terminal fate at the hands of a depleted NHS. However based on your last statement. I hope yet annual rail ticket is hiked by at least 5% above inflation

For your information my wife was helped by the NHS to delay her death because of their care. She is here, cancer free 18mths after she shoud be dead. Feck off runt!

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Why is there only 60-65% turnout? Spoil your ballot paper, but just fecking turnout...

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
Time for bed soon. When I wake up I am hoping that the new refrain will be "Bye Jeremy Cooooorbyn"

Same here. Until then i have to vote Con. If Labour find another far left candidate i will avoid again but i don't think they will. Corbyn has been nothing short of a disaster

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Going to be harder this time, possibly. The hard line union leaders and Militant, were only part of a genuine ‘Broad Church’. The members who swiftly joined for a couple of quid in 2015/16, are the party, in terms of votes. Hopefully not insurmountable. My concern is that the younger Lansman disciples such as Long-Bailey and Burgon are the next leadership. The UK will vote in a centre-left agenda, but not Lansman’s vision.

They will definitely need a Prescott type figure like last time. It's easy to take the piss but he was very important behind the scenes in getting the reforms through acting a bridge between the left and the right.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
For your information my wife was helped by the NHS to delay her death because of their care. She is here, cancer free 18mths after she shoud be dead. Feck off runt!

My statement is a perfect example of why people shouldn't make cutting comments at others misfortune in anger so I apologise apologise for my last statement

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Walked home from [MENTION=236]Papa Lazarou[/MENTION]'s fine hospitality, and ready to go with wine and crisps.

Have I missed much?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Don’t give up on a Labour win just yet. We were told that millions of young voters had somehow been overlooked by those dumb pollsters. Unprecedented queues of young voters at polling stations. Perhaps a sizeable proportion also voted for other parties?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here