• Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Fair play this is more the response I expect to see from people.:thumbsup:

Right we can kill off a few political threads now and all chill.

I am off to bed.

Chill? You must be joking. You may have won the battle...…...

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It's been fairly predictable I suppose. The first JC was crucified and so was this one. Both good men.

Maybe Corbyn can leave a lasting legacy....it may take 40 years, and a head wobble by Romans, however, for fruition...:shrug:

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
After much searching and google it appears that the PM must be an elected MP. So should he lose his seat Boris would also lose the Prime Minister job. Would the Tories elect a new leader for an interim [period until a safe seat became available for Boris to take?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Burnley likey to go blue. That says it all, really.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
At least Hugh Grant will disappear back to ‘acting’.

Have always found it a bit cringy and arrogant when celebs push their righteous views at elections, whether they’re plugging the Tories. SNP or Labour. Other than preaching to the converted, it may actually be a turn off for us awkward Brits.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila

Yoda

English & European
Oh well! I better get practising for when we get sold off.

"Thank y'all faw calling the N Hach S halp desk, may ay take y'all's name aw refuurrence numbuurr please?"

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Exit Polls predict biggest shame in the British Electorate for hundreds of years.

If the British people hate foreigners and non white people more than the love themselves then I am done campaign on their behalf. Millions of people had the opportunity to lift themselves out of poverty by using the "Government Credit Card" to pay for it. They deserve all they get now in the next 5 years.

I am actually fine. Financially I will be better off financially under Conservative Taxation plans . The extra two or three hundred pound I will have extra in my pocket every month is scant conciliation for the people who will be worse off.

One of my best friends whose husband recently became infirmed and just told me he won't work ever again told me that they both voted Conservative. When I asked why they said " Brexit was taking too long"

I love her to death but her husband will be on two or three hundred pounds per month now worse off. Roughly the same amount as I will be better off.

Who voted incorrectly. Me or them ?

Probably both of us but if more people like her than me had got it wrong. Maybe we would have got a fairer result in terms of "Social Justice"

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Come on you luvvies that are now not posting shit why not agree with [MENTION=30752]NooBHA[/MENTION], He is wrong too (or she she , or it)

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Exit Polls predict biggest shame in the British Electorate for hundreds of years.

If the British people hate foreigners and non white people more than the love themselves then I am done campaign on their behalf. Millions of people had the opportunity to lift themselves out of poverty by using the "Government Credit Card" to pay for it. They deserve all they get now in the next 5 years.

I am actually fine. Financially I will be better off financially under Conservative Taxation plans . The extra two or three hundred pound I will have extra in my pocket every month is scant conciliation for the people who will be worse off.

One of my best friends whose husband recently became infirmed and just told me he won't work ever again told me that they both voted Conservative. When I asked why they said " Brexit was taking too long"

I love her to death but her husband will be on two or three hundred pounds per month now worse off. Roughly the same amount as I will be better off.

Who voted incorrectly. Me or them ?

Probably both of us but if more people like her than me had got it wrong. Maybe we would have got a fairer result in terms of "Social Justice"

If Labour had been a Leave Party with a credible leader it would have won a landslide. It’s that straightforward.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here