Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
Momentum founder Jon Lansman on ITV is refusing to accept that Corbyn has adversely affected this result.

Alan Johnson is currently cutting him down to size. Alan Johnson is visibly upset about these wasted Labour Party years.

Alan Johnson is a good man. His autobiography about his early years is an excellent read.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Things will be very interesting if the Scottish government attempt to hold their own referendum now as happened in Spain. This election confirms that we’re 100% leaving now but also, we’re likely to lose Scotland (and hopefully NI) from the Union. It also confirms that despite the derision and hatred for Trump in this Country, even he’d get elected if he went up against Corbyn.

FatSuperman

Feb 25, 2016
Agree Hugo. I genuinely think my first dog could beat Corbyn, and he only had 3 working legs and has been dead for 25 years

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Good luck prime minister. Obviously had enough points for entry...

article-0-0E6004EF00000578-913_634x621.jpg

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Things will be very interesting if the Scottish government attempt to hold their own referendum now as happened in Spain. This election confirms that we’re 100% leaving now but also, we’re likely to lose Scotland (and hopefully NI) from the Union. It also confirms that despite the derision and hatred for Trump in this Country, even he’d get elected if he went up against Corbyn.

Oh dear, disappointed are you not?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Alan Johnson is a good man. His autobiography about his early years is an excellent read.

I’ve always liked and respected him, thanks, that will go on my list for Santa.

Peston just mentioned that Momentum and their supporters have in recent history characterised the Blair-Brown years as a disaster. What unelectable planet do these people live on?

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
Momentum founder Jon Lansman on ITV is refusing to accept that Corbyn has adversely affected this result.

Alan Johnson is currently cutting him down to size. Alan Johnson is visibly upset about these wasted Labour Party years.

Good man Johnson.

Bye bye Lansman - one of the architects of making Labour unelectable.

swindonseagull

Aug 6, 2003
Swindon, but used to be Manila

The Catalan leaders are now serving prison terms......be nice to see Sturgeon with them......(fed up of her face and bleating)

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

Sturgeon said, even this week, that they’d never do that.

There’s a middle way of devolved more powers, something an increasingly desperate Corbyn intimated the other day.

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
Come on you luvvies that are now not posting shit why not agree with [MENTION=30752]NooBHA[/MENTION], He is wrong too (or she she , or it)
He - She - or It has qualifications in Law. Accountancy. And Economics. Tonight all of them Paul into insignificance because me and everyone else failed to convince people what I thought might be best for them so I feel like I have failed and very down.

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
He - She - or It has qualifications in Law. Accountancy. And Economics. Tonight all of them Pail into insignificance because me and everyone else failed to convince people what I thought might be best for them so I feel like I have failed and very down.

Edited for your educated ass!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I’ve always liked and respected him, thanks, that will go on my list for Santa.

Peston just mentioned that Momentum and their supporters have in recent history characterised the Blair-Brown years as a disaster. What unelectable planet do these people live on?

Corbynistas also unfortunately ignore that the reform of the party actually started well before Blair and Brown with Kinnock. Passed the baton onto John Smith and the rest is history.

The "project" to make them electable took 14 years.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here