Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Feel sorry for that woman stood outside Broadcasting House on that big map thing in the early hours of the morning in mid-December. They've only gone to her twice in 3 hours. She must be bored shitless and freezing her tits off.

She's going to be fuming about Jeremy Vine who got the gig of standing indoors over a virtual yellow (blue) brick road.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker

Attachments

• kirk_alone_on_the_bridge_tos_star_trek.jpg
    kirk_alone_on_the_bridge_tos_star_trek.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 104

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Anyone flicking around got a verdict of the best channel to stick with?

I believe SKY do this sort of thing very well (but I don't have SKY), but I am a traditionalist when it comes to GEs and always favour the BBC. Also, BBC have Andrew Neil who is merciless on hapless Labour MPS trooping in and out of the studio which is always good to watch. I like Nick Robinson too.

Neville's Breakfast

May 1, 2016
Oxton, Birkenhead
Same here. Until then i have to vote Con. If Labour find another far left candidate i will avoid again but i don't think they will. Corbyn has been nothing short of a disaster

I’ve seen a few Labour people trot out the mantra already that it’s all the fault of the media and anybody who disagrees is brainwashed or stupid. I reckon Labour will be locked out for ever unless these people are removed.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I’ve seen a few Labour people trot out the mantra already that it’s all the fault of the media and anybody who disagrees is brainwashed or stupid. I reckon Labour will be locked out for ever unless these people are removed.

They are already effectively locked out for 2024 (if this parliament lasts 5 years) as no party has ever won from this far back in terms of seat gains required. (If the Exit Poll is broadly correct). So even if Corbyn goes tomorrow he will have lost Labour 3 elections, which is no mean feat considering he only led them in 2.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
When is shadow Health Secretary Jonathan Ashworth going to come clean and say he wasn't "joshing" on the phone and thinks Corbyn is a compete **** and electoral liability after all?

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
They are already effectively locked out for 2024 (if this parliament lasts 5 years) as no party has ever won from this far back in terms of seat gains required. (If the Exit Poll is broadly correct). So even if Corbyn goes tomorrow he will have lost Labour 3 elections, which is no mean feat considering he only led them in 2.

Labour are looking at 2029 now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here