Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Genuinely looking forward to this election being over for many reasons, but right up there is you ****ing back off to whichever stone it is you crawled out from.

Do you post this shit on lots of other sites, even those you have some obvious connection with, or have you saved your special brand of shit for NSC alone?

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Thank you for highlighting how unreliable the Mail is. You've emphasised it better than I.

Nope i was highlighting how its ok for you to reference Wikipedia when it confirms your bias but somehow unacceptable in your view for someone else to reference Wikipedia when it doesnt confirm your bias.
ie classic hypocrite.

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
Genuinely looking forward to this election being over for many reasons, but right up there is you ****ing back off to whichever stone it is you crawled out from.

Do you post this shit on lots of other sites, even those you have some obvious connection with, or have you saved your special brand of shit for NSC alone?
Oh I shan't be leaving. We have years of "get brexit done" trade negotiations next.

I'm not sure why anybody would get angry over evidence being pit forward to show Corbyn isn't antisemetic. Weird.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
The fact is most people are doing alright in life which is why things wont change

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018

Maybe your anger can also be directed at PPF, the racist; Tuppence and pastafarian. They post more sh!t.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Oh I shan't be leaving. We have years of "get brexit done" trade negotiations next.

I'm not sure why anybody would get angry over evidence being pit forward to show Corbyn isn't antisemetic. Weird.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

I'm not angry about whatever it is you posted. I've not clicked the links so I had no idea what they are about.

I'm pissed off at people who live in echo chambers just copying and pasting stuff from that echo chamber on here, and providing little if any commentary about what is they've posted and why. You are the very worst exponent of that.

You don't even take the time to embed tweets on the site itself. I appreciate you have little spare time, as you have to go hunting for more shit to post here.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Nope i was highlighting how its ok for you to reference Wikipedia when it confirms your bias but somehow unacceptable in your view for someone else to reference Wikipedia when it doesnt confirm your bias.
ie classic hypocrite.

You have been whooshed!
Wikipedia is unreliable, and so it is hilarious (funny ha ha) when even their website, says the Daily Mail is unreliable.
Double whoosh.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Corbyn will destroy the UK? Really? After 9 years of Tory austerity...

- Half of maternity units closed at some point last year
- Teaching crisis
- Nursing crisis
- Policing crisis
- Armed forces crisis
- Wages in decline
- Windrush
- Private prison crisis
- Private train companies defrauding the state
- Private nhs providers defrauding the state
- Private academies closing shop
- Waiting lists for nhs services at record levels
- A/E waiting times at record highs
- People dying in hospital corridors
- Social care crisis
- Food bank useage at record high
- 4 million children living in poverty
- Homelessness at an all time high
- House building at lowest levels since 1920’s...

But yeah, it’ll be Corbyn that’ll destroy the country. Jesus wept :facepalm:

Yes Corbyn will. More strikes maybe back to the 70s and power cuts to boot. Stock up on candles

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

Im hoping the election night itself will have its own thread for the usual suspects that enjoy election night and wont be latched onto this one.......which is a complete car crash.
Glad ive mostly swerved the election campaign itself and just waiting for the results and the latest digital version of the singometer .....what a mess.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
You have been whooshed!
Wikipedia is unreliable, and so it is hilarious (funny ha ha) when even their website, says the Daily Mail is unreliable.
Double whoosh.

I suggest you look up whoosh
You have conveniently forgotten that the wikipage you initially mocked was full of verifiable links to original source material which annoyed you no end.

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
I'm pissed off at people who live in echo chambers just copying and pasting stuff from that echo chamber on here, and providing little if any commentary about what is they've posted and why. You are the very worst exponent of that.

You don't even take the time to embed tweets on the site itself. I appreciate you have little spare time, as you have to go hunting for more shit to post here.

Yep, that's PPF, the racist, and the xenophobic twins, Tuppence and pastafarian.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
You seem to be confirming that the unacceptable levels of child poverty has been a problem that numerous administrations for years(Tory and Labour) have failed to tackle.

As stated on the CPAG website, child poverty reduced dramatically between 1998 and 2012. It has however, risen dramatically since and is set to increase by another 40% by 2022. The fact that Tory austerity saw deep cuts to education, benefits, youth services, sure starts, arts, sports etc has nothing to do with it though, right?

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Yes Corbyn will. More strikes maybe back to the 70s and power cuts to boot. Stock up on candles

How can it possibly get worse? You honestly believe the Daily Express/ Sun/ Daily Mail drivel that by investing in our economy that it’ll take us back to the 70s. You realise that Labour investment plans aren’t even that radical? (See chart below) and that a lot of Corbyn’s policies are common place throughout the western world?

67721AAF-2AD1-4247-A435-56F29986573D.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here