• Monster Raving Looney Party

Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
I probably think the fact a) the hospital apologised and b) Matt Hancock has been scrambled to calm things down would suggest it isn't staged too.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
The child has a rebreathe 02 mask would need to be a bed or trolley available as this 02 tubing for this would need attaching to the regulator on the wall behind said bed or trolley ..any child needing 02 would have been monitored I feel this is staged

From a healthcare professional

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018

Attachments

• 79757877_1022391761442906_2147741208598806528_n.jpg
    79757877_1022391761442906_2147741208598806528_n.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 98

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
A good friend of mine. Why did the hospital apologise for there not being enough beds then?

Quite, but lets be honest, the right will believe ANYTHING... especially if its on FB.
Was picked up by a FB group, and roundly ridiculed....but lets you see who reads the rightwing FB pages doesnt it :lolol:

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
It doesn't look like Boris Johnson NHS woes will get any easier tomorrow.

The Mirror splash has a baby on a sitting chair in another A&E lounge.

Last edited:

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
Quite, but lets be honest, the right will believe ANYTHING... especially if its on FB.
Was picked up by a FB group, and roundly ridiculed....but lets you see who reads the rightwing FB pages doesnt it :lolol:

It hold no odds. It will not impact the result.

The desperation from the left, is just desperation.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
A good friend of mine. Why did the hospital apologise for there not being enough beds then?

The hospital trust have issued a formal apology for the lack of beds, saying there were only chairs available. It's possible the child couldn't lay down on the chair & wanted to lay on the floor
Edit to add, the Facebook account accusing the mother of staging it, has now been deleted.

Last edited:

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
The child has a rebreathe 02 mask would need to be a bed or trolley available as this 02 tubing for this would need attaching to the regulator on the wall behind said bed or trolley ..any child needing 02 would have been monitored I feel this is staged

It hold no odds. It will not impact the result.

The desperation from the left, is just desperation.

Are you a bot?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Are you a healthcare professional, or a civil servant? Either way, incredibly ****ing entitled.And I'm from a family of civil servants.

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
Are you a healthcare professional, or a civil servant? Either way, incredibly ****ing entitled.And I'm from a family of civil servants.

No I am not a healthcare professional.

That is what a healthcare professional has said about it.

They think it is bullshit actions completed by a Labour activist.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
No I am not a healthcare professional.

That is what a healthcare professional has said about it.

They think it is bullshit actions completed by a Labour activist.

Did the healthcare professional mention the Hospitals apology?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
How can it possibly get worse? You honestly believe the Daily Express/ Sun/ Daily Mail drivel that by investing in our economy that it’ll take us back to the 70s. You realise that Labour investment plans aren’t even that radical? (See chart below) and that a lot of Corbyn’s policies are common place throughout the western world?

View attachment 118028

Really?

It’s easy to get inured to big numbers as the parties make claims and counter-claims about billions and trillions of pounds actually or supposedly being promised in tax and spending increases. So let’s get one thing clear about Labour’s pledges. They are very, very big indeed.

Labour is looking to increase public spending by more than £130 billion a year. That’s on a base of about £810 billion. This would increase public spending by about six percentage points of national income. It would take the share spent by government to levels not sustained in peacetime.

These numbers ignore the costs of nationalising water, energy, rail, mail and BT Openreach. They also ignore the long-term consequences of a particularly imprudent pledge: that state pension ages will not rise beyond 66. That would mean spending on state pensions rising by more than £60 billion a year by the 2050s relative to today.

Of that £130 billion of extra spending, £55 billion is earmarked for capital investment. That would double investment spending. There is a strong case for more investment spending, but increases on this scale probably couldn’t be achieved in an effective and efficient manner over a parliament. Labour would be content to borrow the additional £55 billion a year required to fund its spending, and would hence be comfortable with public sector debt rising over time. But it has said it wants to raise taxes by £80 billion a year.

That too is a vast increase, and it would take our tax burden to its highest level in history. About half of that £80 billion increase would supposedly come from increases in corporation tax. That would take our corporation tax revenue from about the OECD average to among the very highest, and right to the top of the G7 league table.

The claim that the scale of public spending that Labour desires can be financed entirely by taxing companies and “the rich” does not stand up to scrutiny.
- IFS

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/labour-manifesto-big-plans-dont-bear-real-scrutiny-g9cg7ncxx

Not 'radical' (see also reckless and unaffordable) my hairy arse.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here