Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
As the election looms and the polls look grim for Labour it's inevitable that their campaign and online trolls will get more desperate. I expect much more shroud waving and fake news stunts in the coming days. Meanwhile, it's time for some festive cheer ..

:xmas:

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
No I am not a healthcare professional.

That is what a healthcare professional has said about it.

They think it is bullshit actions completed by a Labour activist.

Do you have sources for that?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
As the election looms and the polls look grim for Labour:

The ICM one doesn't look too bad for them. With margin of error, it could be a close run thing.

(ignore the top one - it's Wales only)

Screenshot 2019-12-09 at 23.32.51.png

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
As the election looms and the polls look grim for Labour it's inevitable that their campaign and online trolls will get more desperate. I expect much more shroud waving and fake news stunts in the coming days. Meanwhile, it's time for some festive cheer ..

Fake News. Now I know you're a fully paid up Tory troll. For you to come out with something like that on the day of #punchgate really is remarkable.

Furthermore, please don't think it didn't go unnoticed you didn't apologise for being wrong about Corbyn being a racist after a barrage of evidence that suggests the opposite, you absolute Tory stooge.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
The ICM one doesn't look too bad for them. With margin of error, it could be a close run thing.

Disregard him. He used to provide some decent analysis from his side, but he's resorted to trolling.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

2 more stupid c***s, you and Worthing, to add to the ever increasing list of Tory voters that just won't see or admit to what is actually happening out there.
The story is the truth, it's happening up and down the country, why not just admit you clown or are you just plain bloody ignorant like the others.
You also will go on ze list, what is your name.

Mental Lental

Jul 5, 2003
Shiki-shi, Saitama
None of that has impacted my or anyone I know.

But enlighten us all please with some evidence to back up your claims. Please do not post Guardian links.

Windrush impacted how many people?

4 million kids in poverty, please define poverty?

What teaching crisis?

Private prison crisis? What crisis is that?

Policing crisis? We are seeing more recruited. Are we in a crisis at the minute? Define crisis. Are the baddies winning?

NHS issues. What percentage more are dying waiting for treatment now compared to 20 years ago?

Armed forces crisis? Wow what country is attacking us and we cannot defend ourselves against?

Social care crisis? What is that all about?

If you genuinely think the country is in any form of crisis, you clearly are pretty clueless.

Rather than write crap that is listed on a Labour Party flyer, actually think about things.

If things were as bad as you have speculated, the Conservative lead would not be up to 12 points as it is tonight.

I’m a civil servant btw. Quite senior on my office. Not quite SCS but not far away. I see no crisis. we are managing just fine.

I often wondered who the type of people were that would vote for this evil piece of shit in election after election.....

https://www.theyworkforyou.com/mp/10371/tim_loughton/east_worthing_and_shoreham/votes

Now I know.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

(ignore the top one - it's Wales only)

View attachment 118037

Shirley a chance then for every NSC punter to fill their boots on a hung Commons? Very generous odds, despite ICM’s work:

7A7A106C-45F6-4C39-9C49-19FBB69D1A4D.png

£1,000 stake = winnings to pay for a holiday.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
How can it possibly get worse? You honestly believe the Daily Express/ Sun/ Daily Mail drivel that by investing in our economy that it’ll take us back to the 70s. You realise that Labour investment plans aren’t even that radical? (See chart below) and that a lot of Corbyn’s policies are common place throughout the western world?

View attachment 118028

for what its worth that only shows the increase in budget spending and doesnt cover the borrowing, which at about 650bn will add another 10%. to make such a shift in one parliament is radical, regardless where it leaves us in comparison to other countries.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Yeah..,.Facebook

:ffsparr:

Search for 'back on his trolley' on Twitter. This senior nursing sister seems to have hundreds of friends, all tweeting exactly the same word for word.
Hundreds of bots.

Except - no one who,lives in Leeds would say Leeds hospital because there is no such hospital.
There is Leeds General Infirmary aka LGI, and St James aka Jimmys

You notice, I said the hospital trust issued an apology not calling it Leeds hospital.

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018
Very reliable source then. Can you identify who first posted it because it has been cut and pasted numerous times!!!! I doubt anyone can identify exactly who it is that allegedly has this friend who is a senior nurse etc etc.

Hey, if FB says its true, who needs reliable sources! :lolol:

Scotchegg

Sep 1, 2014
Brighton

But enlighten us all please with some evidence to back up your claims. Please do not post Guardian links.

What teaching crisis?

Policing crisis? We are seeing more recruited. Are we in a crisis at the minute? Define crisis. Are the baddies winning?

NHS issues. What percentage more are dying waiting for treatment now compared to 20 years ago?

Armed forces crisis? Wow what country is attacking us and we cannot defend ourselves against?

If you genuinely think the country is in any form of crisis, you clearly are pretty clueless.

Rather than write crap that is listed on a Labour Party flyer, actually think about things.

If things were as bad as you have speculated, the Conservative lead would not be up to 12 points as it is tonight.

I’m a civil servant btw. Quite senior on my office. Not quite SCS but not far away. I see no crisis. we are managing just fine.

F@ck me. If you ever chose to look outside your apparent, cushy little bubble you'll find a whole world outside that isn't living in quite the comfort you are. Thank your lucky stars.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

What teaching crisis?

I am stunned by the extreme, blinkered insensitivity of this post, even from a tory supporting 'senior civil servant' in Worthing who doesn't get out much and must have a small, homogenous circle of friends.

Last edited:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

Blow me, that’s a cracking political ad

2 more stupid c***s, you and Worthing, to add to the ever increasing list of Tory voters that just won't see or admit to what is actually happening out there.
The story is the truth, it's happening up and down the country, why not just admit you clown or are you just plain bloody ignorant like the others.
You also will go on ze list, what is your name.

LOL
#GetBrexitDone

D

Deleted member 2719

Ashworth, what a w##ker says.

He will fix the hospital bed issue in a day.

Does he think the electorate is stupid?

Wales has the worst A and E waiting times on record. Labour have control in Wales.

Vote labour, vote for more for kids on the floor.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Ashworth, what a w##ker says.

He will fix the hospital bed issue in a day.

Does he think the electorate is stupid?

Wales has the worst A and E waiting times on record. Labour have control in Wales.

Vote labour, vote for more for kids on the floor.

....as opposed to voting tory (in power over the past nine years) for employed people in food bank queues and thousands sleeping rough... right.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here