• Monster Raving Looney Party

Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
I see that one of the leaders of Israel’s main centre-left party, Yair Lapid, has joined the religious leaders of all the major faiths in the UK in voicing their disquiet about seeing Jeremy Corbyn in number 10 ...

‘Usually, you’re not supposed to interfere with elections in other countries, but in this case I’m going to make an exception.

‘Jeremy Corbyn is an anti-Semite. If you want to know something in this world, you have to come to an expert. There are experts about anti-Semites and these experts are called Jews.

‘And so I’m an expert on this. We can tell an anti-Semite when we see. This is not even a new form of anti-Semitism. We talk quite often about this black and red coalition against the Jews, but this is old-school, plain anti-Semitism, just using new excuses.

‘And everyone in his right mind should take this into consideration while walking into the polling booth, because racists are racists are racists and Jeremy Corbyn is a racist.’
https://twitter.com/ToryFibs/status/1203694009815904256?s=19

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Cor Bin 1.png

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
Everyone wants to help the poor, so why shouldn’t everyone pay for it by increasing income tax. It really is that simple. I will never accept why if you’ve been successful and worked hard, you should be penalised.

Penalised? We’re talking about taxing the top 5% an extra, what, £21 a month? I’m sure they can afford it. To put the hardship of asking billionaires to pay a bit more tax, if you got £1 every 10 seconds, you’d be a millionaire within 4 months.

If you got £1 every 10 seconds, you’d have to wait 310 years before you hit your first billion.

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
I see that one of the leaders of Israel’s main centre-left party, Yair Lapid, has joined the religious leaders of all the major faiths in the UK in voicing their disquiet about seeing Jeremy Corbyn in number 10 ...

‘Usually, you’re not supposed to interfere with elections in other countries, but in this case I’m going to make an exception.

‘Jeremy Corbyn is an anti-Semite. If you want to know something in this world, you have to come to an expert. There are experts about anti-Semites and these experts are called Jews.

‘And so I’m an expert on this. We can tell an anti-Semite when we see. This is not even a new form of anti-Semitism. We talk quite often about this black and red coalition against the Jews, but this is old-school, plain anti-Semitism, just using new excuses.

‘And everyone in his right mind should take this into consideration while walking into the polling booth, because racists are racists are racists and Jeremy Corbyn is a racist.’
https://twitter.com/ToryFibs/status/1203391728830615553?s=19

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016

https://twitter.com/ToryFibs/status/1203062583751782401?s=19

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
And many experts, including the one the BBC use on election nights that got an OBE or something ( his name escapes me ), suggest that the percentage the Tories get in the polls is often lower than reality because there are plenty of hidden Tory voters not prepared to indicate they will vote Tory. And given the hysterical, vile hyperbole posted on here by some non-tory voters who can blame them !

Is pointing out that the Tory party have plunged 4 million children into poverty an uncomfortable truth Tory voters just don’t like to hear? Bless them.

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
Not thick. But definitely lacking in basic human morality.

There is no "mature debate" to be had. Tory policies are more austerity and repeating the words "get brexit done" until oblivion.

Mature debate will happen when the Tories start championing their own policies rather than character assinations, fake news and spreading lies about the opposition.

But right now, I'll take the sheer fact that the Tories do not want to talk about their policies as evidence that what they're offering us is pretty damn sh1t.

When Tory voters start admitting they don't want to pay extra taxes to help the poor then I'll start to show them some respect for at least being truthful. But right now they're hiding thesw alright Jack shenanigans under a guiseof Corbyn will destroy the economy. It's very convenient.

I’ll admit. I will vote to pay lower taxes. I owe nothing to anyone (bar family) and I don’t expect anything from anyone. Everything I’ve got since age 18 has been done to me.

I do believe Corbyn would destroy the UK economy and I expect tax rises from him that have not be revealed by Labour. I don’t like Labour’s target of net zero carbon emissions by 2030. Completely unrealistic.

It says so much that are shockingly poor government, such as now, will thrash the opposition on Thursday.

Of course we can say patronising things, just like Brexit. Oh they didn’t know what they were voting for. But that pathetic arrogance can only be used so much.

Everyone needs to vote for what is best for them. If you value pounds in your pocket, and not seeing your taxes wasted, vote Conservative on Thursday.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Not thick. But definitely lacking in basic human morality.

There is no "mature debate" to be had. Tory policies are more austerity and repeating the words "get brexit done" until oblivion.

Mature debate will happen when the Tories start championing their own policies rather than character assinations, fake news and spreading lies about the opposition.

But right now, I'll take the sheer fact that the Tories do not want to talk about their policies as evidence that what they're offering us is pretty damn sh1t.

When Tory voters start admitting they don't want to pay extra taxes to help the poor then I'll start to show them some respect for at least being truthful. But right now they're hiding thesw alright Jack shenanigans under a guiseof Corbyn will destroy the economy. It's very convenient.

And there in one post you've proven my point. Those with red tinted specs will always demonise those with blue tinted specs and vice versa. So, in my voting history I've voted :

Labour
Lib Dem
Tory
Green
UKIP
Referendum Party

Which box are you going to put me in ?

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country

Israel concerned that politician who sympathises with the plight of the Palestinian people may become PM. I’m shocked! They’ve convinced me! I’ll definitely vote for Boris ‘bum boys, letterboxes, piccaninnies‘ Johnson, who definitely did not insinuate that the Jewish community controlled the media in his book, because he’s a stand up guy... :dunce:

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016

https://twitter.com/Iibdem/status/1201950315999834112?s=19

https://twitter.com/ToryFibs/status/1199250709792858112?s=19

https://twitter.com/ToryFibs/status/1199087129214607360?s=19

https://twitter.com/ToryFibs/status/1199084351771811841?s=19

https://twitter.com/ToryFibs/status/1199082841650409473?s=19

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
I’ll admit. I will vote to pay lower taxes. I owe nothing to anyone (bar family) and I don’t expect anything from anyone. Everything I’ve got since age 18 has been done to me.

I do believe Corbyn would destroy the UK economy and I expect tax rises from him that have not be revealed by Labour. I don’t like Labour’s target of net zero carbon emissions by 2030. Completely unrealistic.

It says so much that are shockingly poor government, such as now, will thrash the opposition on Thursday.

Of course we can say patronising things, just like Brexit. Oh they didn’t know what they were voting for. But that pathetic arrogance can only be used so much.

Everyone needs to vote for what is best for them. If you value pounds in your pocket, and not seeing your taxes wasted, vote Conservative on Thursday.

Corbyn will destroy the UK? Really? After 9 years of Tory austerity...

- Half of maternity units closed at some point last year
- Teaching crisis
- Nursing crisis
- Policing crisis
- Armed forces crisis
- Wages in decline
- Windrush
- Private prison crisis
- Private train companies defrauding the state
- Private nhs providers defrauding the state
- Private academies closing shop
- Waiting lists for nhs services at record levels
- A/E waiting times at record highs
- People dying in hospital corridors
- Social care crisis
- Food bank useage at record high
- 4 million children living in poverty
- Homelessness at an all time high
- House building at lowest levels since 1920’s...

But yeah, it’ll be Corbyn that’ll destroy the country. Jesus wept :facepalm:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
I can’t bring myself to vote for either major party as I believe both will **** this country up for years to come, albeit in different ways. This really is the most depressing election ever.

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
And there in one post you've proven my point. Those with red tinted specs will always demonise those with blue tinted specs and vice versa. So, in my voting history I've voted :

Labour
Lib Dem
Tory
Green
UKIP
Referendum Party

Which box are you going to put me in ?
I'm not a through and through red. But right now I'm very passionate about what Labour are putting forward.

I've voted Lib Dems previously. And i would never rule out voting blue if they had the best personell/manifesto at the time. Why wouldn't I?

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
Israel concerned that politician who sympathises with the plight of the Palestinian people may become PM. I’m shocked! They’ve convinced me! I’ll definitely vote for Boris ‘bum boys, letterboxes, piccaninnies‘ Johnson, who definitely did not insinuate that the Jewish community controlled the media in his book, because he’s a stand up guy... :dunce:

It's the watermelon smiles that wins my vote.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here