• Monster Raving Looney Party

Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Surrey Phil

Aug 3, 2010
Never seen anything so scary in all my life!

5AA90B8A-E19E-4207-823E-4D06C355AF8D.png

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Pray for a Labour majority, if the Cons nick it The So Soy Crew will be spitting in their Skinny Latte’s , the whining will be unbearable.

Not to mention the usual suspect telling us he’s leaving the country although tbf he claims to have future proofed himself.

Don’t worry Chick, I happen to think the election build up has been quite transparent, lies and flaws are exposed on all (both) sides and now it’s up to folk to make their minds up.
I happen to think it’s been a very different process than the 2016 referendum.
Now, I’m going back to Front Row on Radio 4. They’re doing a piece on “gender imbalance in art collections”. It’s rather good. #soyboyforever

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Don’t worry Chick, I happen to think the election build up has been quite transparent, lies and flaws are exposed on all (both) sides and now it’s up to folk to make their minds up.
I happen to think it’s been a very different process than the 2016 referendum.
Now, I’m going back to Front Row on Radio 4. They’re doing a piece on “gender imbalance in art collections”. It’s rather good. #soyboyforever

I did actually chuckle Nibbs at this [emoji106]

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
I've gone through the various options time and time again but here we are 2 days out from polling day and in all honesty I cannot think of a party I can positively vote for. What a sad state of affairs and I can't be the only one thinking like this.

For the first time ever, I don't think I will be voting in a General Election. Not because I can't be bothered but mostly because I don't want to endorse any of the options presented.

Effing shambles.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
View attachment 118016

If cutting our way to prosperity is so great, how do you explain a decade of feeble economic growth, stagnating wages, soaring poverty, and failing public services?

Market forces ? Trickle Down economics not quite trickling down enough ? Still, the purpose of capitalism is to make a few people rich at the expense of the environment, natural resources and the majority of society, so, it's worked well.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The previous decade Labour pissed it all away, so cutbacks were inevitable!

Yes, fancy them giving all our money to those American Banks.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
I've gone through the various options time and time again but here we are 2 days out from polling day and in all honesty I cannot think of a party I can positively vote for. What a sad state of affairs and I can't be the only one thinking like this.

For the first time ever, I don't think I will be voting in a General Election. Not because I can't be bothered but mostly because I don't want to endorse any of the options presented.

Effing shambles.

D236FBBC-4EB5-4608-ADB1-9E29E90300FD.jpeg

This four year old with suspected pneumonia, sleeping on a pile of coats in A&E due to a lack of beds doesn’t need your apathy, he needs your vote.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country

Stop harping on about what happened over a decade ago and focus on what is happening now. Osbourne has said himself that austerity was never a necessity. And you can’t justify cutting services and plunging millions into poverty whilst giving tax breaks worth billions to the already wealthy. But it’s only the poor that suffer so **** ‘em right?

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
Stop harping on about what happened over a decade ago and focus on what is happening now. Osbourne has said himself that austerity was never a necessity. And you can’t justify cutting services and plunging millions into poverty whilst giving tax breaks worth billions to the already wealthy. But it’s only the poor that suffer so **** ‘em right?
Osbourne also admitted labour weren't responsible for the crash. People like Sajid Javid, our current chancellor were much at fault.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex

Effing shambles.

I would still turn up to vote even if it was to write "none of the above,utter shambles" on the ballot. Much better than swerving the whole thing imho
Now if we all did that politicians across the spectrum might actually wake up.........and i would be PM after forming "The None of the above Utter Shambles" Party.
:cheers:

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country

:facepalm: The fact that USA, Germany, Japan, Canada all have cooperation tax rates above 20% and companies aren’t exactly queuing up to leave is conveniently left out... and you’ll excuse me if I don’t shed a tear for the top 5% having to pay more tax when 4 million children are in poverty.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Post war there was no money at all, and we had to pay the USA for all the lend lease we'd had, but still managed to start the NHS.
Don't fall for propaganda.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here