Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
I've never heard of Paul Brand, so I have no idea how well positioned he is to state whether Boris Johnson can afford mistakes or not.

But, let's assuming he can't afford mistakes - is Paul Brand now saying Johnson has thrown the election away today? Seems a bold claim...to
to

Paul Brand is an ITV political correspondent [MENTION=6886]Bozza[/MENTION],usually viewed as quite Tory friendly.
His Leadership debate Twitter polls have been the largest sample size, up to 77,000 in each one. They have come out strongly in favour of Corbyn each time (60%+)but, ITV, Sky, and the BBC all prefer to use YouGov polls with a much smaller sample size(1,200ish) that show Johnson narrowly winning each debate.

Strange that,eh.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Paul Brands Twitter " Conservatives say Labour paid for taxis to transport around 100 activists to Leeds General Infirmary, to protest against the Health Secretary’s visit. They say a Conservative political advisor was assaulted outside the hospital."

There is film of Matt Hancock leaving the hospital and getting some "banter", there seem to be about 4 " Activists" and they resort to that most terrible of insults " Shame on you Matt Hancock, Shame on you " Labour should get a refund for the Taxi fares of the 96 that did not show up.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
View attachment 118009

Not far off bumbling his way into a hung parliament.

The polling company that got closest to the correct result in the 2017 election, Survation, latest poll suggests otherwise ...

sURVATION-POLL-5-7-DEC.png

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
The polling company that got closest to the correct result in the 2017 election, Survation, latest poll suggests otherwise ...

sURVATION-POLL-5-7-DEC.png

Researchers have suggested that in extreme cases, the Tories vote share could be as much as 12pts too high.

Weighting against the 2016 referendum, deaths and newly 18 year olds since, and new polling showing 52% to remain all big factors in the miscalculation.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Matthew Goodwin
@GoodwinMJ
Is Labour still a party of the working class?

How workers split the week before Cameron won his majority in 2015

Conservative 29%
Labour 36%
LibDem 15%

How they split today, before Johnson may win his:

Conservative 48%
Labour 31%
Lib Dem 9%

YouGov data
#ge2019 #Brexit

Tories are clearly the party of the working classes :wave:

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
Only a few days left, I reckon NSC emotions might become a little more tense and fraught with a few more insults and swear words thrown about.

Unlikely as the liberal/left contingent on NSC are such a tolerant, non-judgemental bunch and never get sweary, patronising or abusive if democratic results don't go their way .... :wink:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Only a few days left, I reckon NSC emotions might become a little more tense and fraught with a few more insults and swear words thrown about.

Pray for a Labour majority, if the Cons nick it The So Soy Crew will be spitting in their Skinny Latte’s , the whining will be unbearable.

Not to mention the usual suspect telling us he’s leaving the country although tbf he claims to have future proofed himself.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Unlikely as the liberal/left contingent on NSC are such a tolerant, non-judgemental bunch and never get sweary, patronising or abusive if democratic results don't go their way .... :wink:

Well, I can't imagine anybody from the Conservative and Unionist (for the minute) Party insulting anyone. Certainly not their kind, caring, self-sacrificing, anti-racist, selfless, honest, modest, anti-homophobic leader.

[tweet]1204018593656180736[/tweet]

Makes you proud to be a British Conservative and Unionist (for the minute) party supporter. I bet you are welling up just watching him JCFG :cry:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
There is film of Matt Hancock leaving the hospital and getting some "banter", there seem to be about 4 " Activists" and they resort to that most terrible of insults " Shame on you Matt Hancock, Shame on you " Labour should get a refund for the Taxi fares of the 96 that did not show up.

There is a little contact but it’s unintentional. Wouldn’t get a yellow on a football pitch, wouldn’t even interest VAR.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Pray for a Labour majority, if the Cons nick it The So Soy Crew will be spitting in their Skinny Latte’s , the whining will be unbearable.

Not to mention the usual suspect telling us he’s leaving the country although tbf he claims to have future proofed himself.

I know you are easily confused so I'll try and explain this as simply as I can. You don't need to pray for a Labour Majority.

It only needs Johnson to fail to get a majority for a second referendum to happen and your 'So Soy Crew' to be celebrating :facepalm:

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
That's the referred to incident.

Laura Keunssberg should resign.

But that would take away from the story at hand. That our Prime Minister doesn't give a sh1t about a little boy on a hospital floor.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Sorry to be pedantic, but the tweet says when they arrived a punch was thrown, that's them leaving innit.

BTW, don't know whats happened today, but Conservatives odds are shortening drastically for an overall majority , all the bookies have them at 4-1 on.

I think she got it so so wrong she didn’t even know if they were leaving/arriving

Happy to be proved wrong with new video evidence

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
Just switched the telly on and caught a trailer for tonight's BBC South East electoral coverage from Eastbourne. It consisted of vox pop interviews with two local voters. One said the candidates were all poor and the other claimed to be a Remainer who is now moving to favour Leave. No balance; nothing even-handed about it. Totally implausible that it could happen the other way round. Just how terrified is the BBC of losing the licence fee? We live in ever nastier times.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here