Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
None of this matters, some people would take the death of hundreds of kids to just get Brexit done.

Exactly. Not that I didn't know the state of this country under the Tories already, but spending yesterday in A&E with my Mum sobbing and struggling to breathe on a trolley for hours watching overworked staff trying to deal with many other very sick patients in corridors just reinforces my view that you have to pretty heartless and stupid to vote for them. And if you are voting for them just to get Brexit done which will make life worse in just about every category then it's even more ridiculous.
As always I have nothing but admiration for paramedics and all the hospital staff trying to do their best against all the odds.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Don't worry, Labour have got it covered with the billions and billions sitting on the sidelines waiting to be invested. :wozza:

extraordinary whatataboutism there. Can't even be arsed to condone Johnson for it...

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
None of this matters, some people would take the death of hundreds of kids to just get Brexit done.

It would seem so. Quite astonishingly callous even for him and his supporters though. TBH I'm surprised they haven't been digging up dirt on the family and how he only caught pneumonia because his dad's a "Remoaner" or something.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Exactly. Not that I didn't know the state of this country under the Tories already, but spending yesterday in A&E with my Mum sobbing and struggling to breathe on a trolley for hours watching overworked staff trying to deal with many other very sick patients in corridors just reinforces my view that you have to pretty heartless and stupid to vote for them. And if you are voting for them just to get Brexit done which will make life worse in just about every category then it's even more ridiculous.
As always I have nothing but admiration for paramedics and all the hospital staff trying to do their best against all the odds.

A&E at Sussex County was overflowing this morning when I took my Mum there.

But Johnson says here that 'we cannot get on and make those investments and turn this country round while we have a Government mired in deadlock and disarray'

[tweet]1204018593656180736[/tweet]

Well what ignorant, selfish, lying c*** and his gang are solely responsible for that.

Him and his pig f***ing schoolfriend have had 10 years to sort it out FFS and still the same people on here believe and defend them.

Wanton stupidity doesn't even start to describe it :rant:

Awaits one of the regular morons to immediately post something wantonly stupid :wink:

Last edited:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
You are an absolute prat.
And best off out of this country as far as possible.
I hope for your sake that care for the mentally ill is much better in Australia than it is in this country.

Why is it acceptable for yokels to make mental health comments without sanction?

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
It would seem so. Quite astonishingly callous even for him and his supporters though. TBH I'm surprised they haven't been digging up dirt on the family and how he only caught pneumonia because his dad's a "Remoaner" or something.

So did this poor child manage a miraculous recovery on his own,and back home for breakfast,or was there divine intervention from the Magic Grandpa giving him a hug?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1204050037241733121[/TWEET]

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
A&E at Sussex County was overflowing this morning when I took my Mum there.

But Johnson says here that 'we cannot get on and make those investments and turn this country round while we have a Government mired in deadlock and disarray'

Well what ignorant, selfish, lying c*** and his gang are solely responsible for that.

Him and his pig f***ing schoolfriend have had 10 years to sort it out FFS and still the same people on here believe and defend them.

Wanton stupidity doesn't even start to describe it :rant:

Awaits one of the regular morons to immediately post something wantonly stupid :wink:

So did this poor child manage a miraculous recovery on his own,and back home for breakfast,or was there divine intervention from the Magic Grandpa giving him a hug?

:goal:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

And here we go...

Yoda

English & European
[tweet]1204018593656180736[/tweet]

My question to Bodge Job from that would be:
How does/did the deadlock in Parliament on Brexit stop the Government from funding the NHS properly in the first place?

I'm pretty sure any legislation put through to raise/spend extra funds wouldn't been voted against, and to counter his record levels of funding, if you read their manifesto, they only have to get to the £39b by the end of the three years so expect another 4 years of it being under funded first.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
oh don't you start, some one close to me has cancer and has spent several occasions in Sussex county hospital just recently So don't think i don't know what's going on
regards
DF

My post was directed to Two Professors, but now you mention it, you both have the same grammatical idiosyncrasies, with your punctuation marks.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Not that you really care, but he was admitted and got a bed 5 hours later. Your sarcastic post does you no credit at all.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...loor-jack-williment-phone-photo-a9239041.html

Cynicism and lack of concern for the vulnerable in our society is 1p's stock in trade; he apes his political heroes - Johnson, Gove, Farage et al . ELMGGOsWkAAf2A2.jpg

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
You are an absolute prat.
And best off out of this country as far as possible.
I hope for your sake that care for the mentally ill is much better in Australia than it is in this country.

Oh, hark at our chopper today, feigning sympathy with others. Just to put things into perspective, quite apart from his regular insults, this is the person, who, on the Brexit thread said that all thick people should not have the vote .

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Not that you really care, but he was admitted and got a bed 5 hours later. Your sarcastic post does you no credit at all.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...loor-jack-williment-phone-photo-a9239041.html

oh don't you start, some one close to me has cancer and has spent several occasions in Sussex county hospital just recently So don't think i don't know what's going on
regards
DF

Well, given that your post has no relevance to the discussion you leapt into and quoted, I'm afraid it would appear that 'You don't know what's going on' :shrug:

Last edited:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1204055653758775298[/TWEET]

For those asking, this would give the Tories a majority...of two.

Which has all manner of hilarious potential.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here