Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Monster Raving Looney Party

Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jan 30, 2008
Oh, hark at our chopper today, feigning sympathy with others. Just to put things into perspective, quite apart from his regular insults, this is the person, who, on the Brexit thread said that all thick people should not have the vote .
Oh well he fits the criteria perfectly, looks like he's staying in doors then
regards
DF

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1204070488265429003[/TWEET]

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1204047116341002241[/TWEET]

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
[tweet]1204066165657612289[/tweet]

I've never heard of Paul Brand, so I have no idea how well positioned he is to state whether Boris Johnson can afford mistakes or not.

But, let's assuming he can't afford mistakes - is Paul Brand now saying Johnson has thrown the election away today? Seems a bold claim...

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
[TWEET]1204055653758775298[/TWEET]

For those asking, this would give the Tories a majority...of two.

Which has all manner of hilarious potential.

It certainly would make things entertaining but surely, given Sinn Fein don't take their 7 seats and 4 seats are neutral for speakers, the majority will be 6 ? Boris needs to ensure he stays friends with his MPs !

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
Every single time I think Laura Kuenssberg can't get anymore biased, she's like "hold my beer".

Reporting she was told Labour activist had punched Matt Hancocks advisor in Leeds.

Then further down the thread says "she's not clear on what happened".

WHY REPORT IT AS A FACT THEN.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
A&E at Sussex County was overflowing this morning when I took my Mum there.

But Johnson says here that 'we cannot get on and make those investments and turn this country round while we have a Government mired in deadlock and disarray'

Well what ignorant, selfish, lying c*** and his gang are solely responsible for that.

Him and his pig f***ing schoolfriend have had 10 years to sort it out FFS and still the same people on here believe and defend them.

Wanton stupidity doesn't even start to describe it :rant:

Awaits one of the regular morons to immediately post something wantonly stupid :wink:

Very poor but not unexpected performance from Johnson. Remember, he does not do empathy, regret or sympathy at the best of times, least of all when he has 90 seconds to spit his soundbites out. The eyes give him away, he even messed up his own hospital quote quite badly.... " We are upgrading 20 hospitals, 40 new hospitals " ? what's it to be then Boris ?

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I've never heard of Paul Brand, so I have no idea how well positioned he is to state whether Boris Johnson can afford mistakes or not.

But, let's assuming he can't afford mistakes - is Paul Brand now saying Johnson has thrown the election away today? Seems a bold claim...

We can but hope. He surely can't continue his "ignorant, privileged buffoon" act for the next three days and........ohhhhhhh............it's NOT an act.

Me bad

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Oh, hark at our chopper today, feigning sympathy with others. Just to put things into perspective, quite apart from his regular insults, this is the person, who, on the Brexit thread said that all thick people should not have the vote .

Funny.
You really are a very stupid and pathetic little man.
So you agree with wellthickwoody?
You converse with the racist scumbag fairy.
Says it all really.
Oh and just to show your stupidity I said old people with dementia and Alzheimer's should not be allowed to vote, it was a light hearted comment but you wouldn't get that because you need a personality.
Your type should locked away in a secure place for idiots.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Funny.
You really are a very stupid and pathetic little man.
So you agree with wellthickwoody?
You converse with the racist scumbag fairy.
Says it all really.
Oh and just to show your stupidity I said old people with dementia and Alzheimer's should not be allowed to vote, it was a light hearted comment but you wouldn't get that because you need a personality.
Your type should locked away in a secure place for idiots.

Nice one. trying to wriggle out of it, now. I am referring not to what you wrote last week, intolerant and ill-advised as it was, but several months ago on the Brexit thread, when you categorically said that thick people should not have the vote. By that, of course you arrogantly meant that thick means not agreeing with you. And then just to try and lend some credence to your ramblings, inevitable laced with the customary insults, you conveniently attempt to put me together with other posters, when I had made no such vote of support.

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

IMG-20191209-WA0006.jpg

Not far off bumbling his way into a hung parliament.

Is it PotG?

Thrifty non-licker
Feb 20, 2017
Sussex by the Sea
Only a few days left, I reckon NSC emotions might become a little more tense and fraught with a few more insults and swear words thrown about.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Every single time I think Laura Kuenssberg can't get anymore biased, she's like "hold my beer".

Reporting she was told Labour activist had punched Matt Hancocks advisor in Leeds.

Well, if she was reporting she was told, that would surely mean that she didn't exactly know first hand, so that should make the final statement quite reasonable. Perhaps she wasn't reporting it as a fact. The BBC are regularly accused of bias, when something does not go a voter's way and they usually state in response that they must therefore be doing something right.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Only a few days left, I reckon NSC emotions might become a little more tense and fraught with a few more insults and swear words thrown about.

Sadly, I expect that you are right -some posters simply cannot stop themselves insulting others. Fortunately they are a minority, as is so often the case.

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016

Well, if she was reporting she was told, that would surely mean that she didn't exactly know first hand, so that should make the final statement quite reasonable. Perhaps she wasn't reporting it as a fact. The BBC are regularly accused of bias, when something does not go a voter's way and they usually state in response that they must therefore be doing something right.

She reported it as fact, there is no wiggle room. "it turned very nasty - one of them punched Hancock's adviser".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here