• Monster Raving Looney Party

Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GrizzlingGammon

Dec 15, 2018
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2019/dec/06/tory-ministers-back-candidates-accused-of-islamophobia

Tories zero tolerance of islamophobia seems to have been forgotten. The Tories seem to be some kind of UKIP-BNP hybrid.

"Out first bounce " Boris said.

https://twitter.com/evolvepolitics/status/1203385945577414656?s=19

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

I posted this link to an article about the Conservative big guns going out and about supporting their racist candidates.

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Johnson's dad calling us all thick on live TV should tell you all you need to know about the Tories. When you think about it though, he's right.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

golddene

Jul 28, 2012
Some scammers attempted to con my business out of £3,500 this week. They didn’t get very far, I rumbled them.

My question is, if I count this money, the same way the Tories count nurses, am I 3 1/2 grand richer?

Of course you're not !!!
You'd be £7000 better off as you wouldn't have to put in £3500 to offset the scam money taken ? Derr.

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
Johnson cannot guarantee nurses will stay.

We could only end up with 12,000 new nurses worst case.

D

Deleted member 2719

Johnson cannot guarantee nurses will stay.

We could only end up with 12,000 new nurses worst case.

Corbyn can not guarantee he will not cause another 2008 recession, with his his mad spending spree.

I can guarantee it.
If he gets in, we will be going back to austerity again, so if you're 18-20 years old don't be sucked into voting for the man that grooms the kids, he will ruin your young lives for years.

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
Corbyn can not guarantee he will not cause another 2008 recession, with his his mad spending spree.

I can guarantee it.
If he gets in, we will be going back to austerity again, so if you're 18-20 years old don't be sucked into voting for the man that grooms the kids, he will ruin your young lives for years.
I can guarantee it. Oh I'm so glad.

Would you like to let the 167 professional economists who signed a letter backing their proposals? They've obviously been misinformed.

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016

I can guarantee it.
Also, we will be "going back to recession" for the next 5 year's if Tories get a majority, as far as the IFS are concerned.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Johnson's dad calling us all thick on live TV should tell you all you need to know about the Tories. When you think about it though, he's right.

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

It tells you all you need to know about the Johnsons as well as most of the Tories who look down on the voters and general public as mugs, that is unless they want your vote then they will lie and then not deliver.
But we will leave the EU and we will have a Tory government so the majority must be very thick indeed.

D

Deleted member 2719

I can guarantee it. Oh I'm so glad.

Would you like to let the 167 professional economists who signed a letter backing their proposals? They've obviously been misinformed.

Come on you know it, Corbyn is the biggest threat this country has had for decades.

Attachments

• Add a subheading (2).png
    Add a subheading (2).png
    113.8 KB · Views: 90

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
No I believe the opposite. Absolutley sick of the status quo, and the Tory Manifesto doesn't suggest things will change. Much of the same in fact.

Here's what Cor Bin thinks of you-

cor bin.png

D

Deleted member 2719

No I believe the opposite. Absolutley sick of the status quo, and the Tory Manifesto doesn't suggest things will change. Much of the same in fact.

We are Great Britain and the EU have had our pants down for years, we have had enough, it's time for a change.

'Keep the Faith' and we will prosper Mikey.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here