• Monster Raving Looney Party

Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D

Deleted member 2719

Come on Lads and Lasses you know he will KILL our country.

Attachments

• Add a subheading (2).png
    Add a subheading (2).png
    113.8 KB · Views: 91

D

Deleted member 2719

Allegedly some Labour door canvassers claiming Corbyn wont be the Labour leader in the near future but still want your vote
regardfs
DF

They have some amazing talent in that party, I bet you were tempted!!

It could be MC Donnell or Abbott instead!! :lolol::lolol:

ManOfSussex

We wunt be druv
Apr 11, 2016
Rape of Hastings, Sussex

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
What a sorry state of affairs

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Looks like we might have a right wrong'un as the Conservative and Unionist Party's prospective parliamentary candidate in Hastings & Rye. :nono:

Tory candidate Sally-Ann Hart investigated for anti-Semitism day after ‘vile’ disabled pay comments

https://metro.co.uk/2019/12/07/tory...tism-day-vile-disabled-pay-comments-11406824/

“She is also said to have liked a comment left underneath the footage that said ‘Ein Reich’, which is a Nazi slogan.”

Does she post as Pretty Pink Fairy?

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
“She is also said to have liked a comment left underneath the footage that said ‘Ein Reich’, which is a Nazi slogan.”

Does she post as Pretty Pink Fairy?

If he started signing off as “ER” we’d have to change his name from pink fairy to “sparkly Queen” :moo:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Have you not noticed the smirk on Boris's face when he replies to questions ? It is a smile of someone who really can't believe what they are saying and the smile of someone who can't believe that people are falling for his bluster. He has no real answers or any solutions other than to muddy the waters and hope that something turns up. Sadly, enough fools will believe him and our once great nation will subside further down the pan...…How do we accept Food Banks and in work poverty as being acceptable and still vote Tory ?

Apologies for quoting myself but I have found I am not the only one to have noticed Boris's demeanour . I quote John Crace in The Gruaniad today

" For someone who has made a career out of lying, Boris is surprisingly bad at it. His tell tale giveaways would be obvious to a five year old. He smirks,his eyes dart sideways and his arms shoot out in strange directions. This must be horribly familiar to so many women. Worse, Johnson is utterly shameless in his lying. he now acts like a participant in the Radio 4 panel show, The Unbelievable Truth. only no one has yet told him you are supposed to smuggle five truths in to a tirade of lies.

Johnson was merely intent on doubling down on all the lies that had served him so well throughout the campaign :50,000 Nurses;20,000 more police; Get Brexit Done. One day he is going to find out that the Tories have been in government for 10 years and no one had done more to prevent Brexit than him "

" There was a brief moment when Johnson's façade cracked a little. That was when a member of the audience asked about lies on the campaign trail. Boris smirked - of course he did- and said that would be a terrible thing and that anyone that did it should be held to account. "

The futures Bright ( NOT ) , the future's Orange.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
This.

The point is this. Corbyn, being kindly, but a bit evasive on some issues perhaps is not the point. He needs to be smashing Boris, but with his policies and failure to have an opinion on Brexit, his baggage, and his lack of any clue how to behave with a bit of passion, he's useless.

I realy do think that Corbyn is the most deluded politician I have seen for a long time - for thinking he has a chance of winning, and that it is OK to keep himself there as leader on the off chance of an electoral miracle. Presumably Corbyn thinks it is OK to have Boris is PM. It doesn't really matter, eh? Where is the anger and outrage?

As for the deluded labour party members who think that the more they love Jeremy the more likely he is to become PM. I actually think that some of the young love Jeremy so much thaey actually believe he is PM now.

As I have admitted, my tactical vote here in my hopeless quest to keep the tory majority down will have to be labour. But what a sad day. What an opportunity missed.

For Corbyn to not realise he became leader only because of a cock up, and that he totally lacks the skill set needed to become PM, and that he will lose, and that nobody close to him will say 'Jeremy, mate, we can neve win with you in charge', and that Jeremy will look at all those adoring young faces singing 'Oh Jeremy Corbyn' at yet another rally later this year and not think 'wait a minute - I'm never going to win just with the support of these kids' is a tragedy. Deluded old man. Like me, age 61, thinking I still might play of the Albion one day. Well, at least I'm not allowing the country to be destoyed by a lying oaf becuase of my delusions.

:thumbsup:

Nuremberg style rallies to whooping Momentum devotees, mean absolutely nothing in the big picture. An ego furnished, when in his comfort zone, no dissenting voices, no difficult questions from tough journalists.

John Smith and co recognised the absolute must of winning over ‘middle class’ voters in the Midlands and North, many of whom are aspirational or have worked hard to already earn decent money. They were right, it worked, delivering a Labour government with a good majority at three elections.

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
John Smith and co recognised the absolute must of winning over ‘middle class’ voters in the Midlands and North, many of whom are aspirational or have worked hard to already earn decent money. They were right, it worked, delivering a Labour government with a good majority at three elections.

Blair won because the Tories were so mired in corruption that Screaming Lord Sutch could have beaten them

Nuremberg style rallies to whooping Momentum devotees.

And clearly you need to read a history book as well

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Er...you think people don't have rights!?

We all only have rights if the people around us allow it. The right to ‘freedom of travel’ only exists if governments/authorities allow it. If or when the UK leaves the EU then freedom of movement within Europe will become more complicated, whether the poster I was referring to thinks they have a ‘right’ to freedom of travel or not.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
We all only have rights if the people around us allow it. The right to ‘freedom of travel’ only exists if governments/authorities allow it. If or when the UK leaves the EU then freedom of movement within Europe will become more complicated, whether the poster I was referring to thinks they have a ‘right’ to freedom of travel or not.

He merely said he had a right to it when he was born and it’s on the verge of being taken away, surely?

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here