• Monster Raving Looney Party

Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
I know he does, they’re all instructed to stop him by their rich owners.

I was probably a little harsh on him but someone like David Miliband https://youtu.be/Z_DrV6kK6zQ would have shredded that sneering and openly lying hunchbacked adulterer to ribbons.

I just think that it’s over now.

With one simple strap line (Let’s Get Brexit Done) blowing through out through his sordid pipe, he’s going to manage to lure hundreds of thousands of ‘Leave’ Labour voters over the cliff edge; they are all going to vote to make their lives a lot worse whilst Boris and his backers will never have had it so good. Like Bernard Matthews, running through his battery Turkey farms naked to the squawking approval and feathered applause of the deluded fowl as they unanimously vote for Christmas and an end to what little quality of life they ever had.

5 years of misery coming up.

Its just such a shame that millions of people are just too thick to see things your way.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
What is really sickening is watching democracy being usurped by people like yourself who abuse and insult those who have temerity to hold an opinion different to your own.

I just find it very sad that discussion without abuse seems impossible for many. The diatribe that Tories are ‘evil’ or ‘facist’, perhaps calling them wrong or self serving might be more productive? I have called JC deluded or an ideologist on occassion, I have never intimated that he is anything other than a Utopian, but he is most definitely incorrect about how to achieve his dreams.

:ffsparr:

What the actual fxxk! You really are lower than a snakes belly.

But of course, you won’t engage with me anymore will you?

But you have.

So you now look like a knob whatever you do.

Still cannot believe you typed the quote above, see a doctor.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Some scammers attempted to con my business out of £3,500 this week. They didn’t get very far, I rumbled them.

My question is, if I count this money, the same way the Tories count nurses, am I 3 1/2 grand richer?

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
As everyone knows I've been on the fence and unsure which way I might vote but I think this ...

... powerful message has persuaded me that there's only one credible choice to heal the divisions. It's time to end the political deadlock, end the arguing, time to move on .... let's get Brexit done :thumbsup:

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Some scammers attempted to con my business out of £3,500 this week. They didn’t get very far, I rumbled them.

My question is, if I count this money, the same way the Tories count nurses, am I 3 1/2 grand richer?

No, don't count it that way -do it the Diane Abott way. Not sure who she is? She is the hidden one.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Pack that line in please, it's getting very tiresome. If you think mental health is a laughing matter you're on the wrong board.

I do not think it is funny at all. I am concerned that someone is not coping particularly well. An election may go the way you/I voted and we have to deal with that. The Clamp seems unable to cope with the possibility that the electorate may not agree with him.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
As everyone knows I've been on the fence and unsure which way I might vote but I think this ...

... powerful message has persuaded me that there's only one credible choice to heal the divisions. It's time to end the political deadlock, end the arguing, time to move on .... let's get Brexit done :thumbsup:

won't happen
wont happen
and er won't happen

... under a Johnson-led, mendacious, lying, extreme right wing government

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here