Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
We could ask you " Which is more likely to protect public services and workers rights, a Conservative government or the EU " ?

i reckon the EU probably.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I could barely bring myself to listen to the same old tired cliches from both of the protagonists once again, but it seems Johnson got a slightly louder reception at the end so on the basis of that, I'm adjudicating that he won the debate.

Sky News’s poll results show BJ came out better.

A bit of turnaround from JC’s supporters dominating the previous debates.

A better run show than the awful ITV debate run by Etchingham last month, which was dominated by ad’s, crowd and host interruptions.

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
Can I ask oh learned ones, how are we going to work a four day week without losing money? Labour say productivity, does that mean the barmaid is going to serve me quicker in my local? The builder lay more bricks? The cafe make my sandwich quicker?

Added to this all the comrades have spent the majority of their lives attempting to stop initiatives to increase productivity. The postmen, the print workers, the car builders, the steel workers, I could carry on

that is an interesting paradox isnt it? also how to go to zero emissions in a decade without affecting industry and commerce.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Can I ask oh learned ones, how are we going to work a four day week without losing money? Labour say productivity, does that mean the barmaid is going to serve me quicker in my local? The builder lay more bricks? The cafe make my sandwich quicker?

Added to this all the comrades have spent the majority of their lives attempting to stop initiatives to increase productivity. The postmen, the print workers, the car builders, the steel workers, I could carry on

Good question, but, there are so many variables involved depending on the job in hand, often a lack of investment in new machinery and a lack of training will hamper this. Maybe leaving the EU and their fussy laws on health and safety might obviate this but, I wouldn't
expect this to improve under a Tory government who have little regard for human rights or common decency if there is a buck to be made.

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Good result against Leicester earlier,and Jiri and Boris played a good game.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Even though it was how many years ago? You think it is ok to take away rights like freedom of movement because of a 2% margin in an advisory poll? Why? The reasons for doing so and the flat out refusal to explain what brexit and why you want to do it ia what makes us angry! These are rights we were born with and are having them taken away! We have already been given a climate barrier, a housing barrier, a job barrier and an economic barrier, and now we are being given this as well. Can you not see why we are angry?

And breath........

4%

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

Wonder how they could apply this to the many millions of self employed people ..I guess I could just push my prices up substantially and do less work...bound to be a success ..........or go bust

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
It is either take the hit by sorting it or take a bigger hit when the climate really screws us. Pretty obvious choice is it not?

The wealth and the technology exists to resolve the climate crisis without 95% taking any hit - the only problem - you have to scrap capitalism to do it.

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley

Think of it as a 32 hour working week rather than a 4 day working week. France operates a 35 hour maximum working week policy. France is 13% more productive than the UK.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Wish people wouldn't post comments like this without watching the debate.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

I did watch the debate.

It was a car crash for Corbyn.

He would have won exactly zero voters on that performance. His ineptitude is going to give the Country 5 years of Tory government under the biggest **** of Prime Minister the Country has probably ever seen. The damage that will be done to our Country and people will be more than anything Thatcher cooked up. And the only person who can stop this is as limp as a wilted lettuce. Even Ed 'he's a bit weird' Milliband would have put up more of a fight than the idiot ideologue.

The Liar Johnson can come on the BBC and lie and lie and then lie some more, aided and abetted by Robinson who put in a typical Mike Dean performance whilst the clueless idealist is accused of supporting terrorism for 20 years and does not even bat an eyelid. If Corbyn were an old dog, you'd drag him outside and put a double barrel obliterator through his stubborn skull, but he is not, he is meant to be the man to save us from the nastiest, self centred, arrogant lying **** of a Tory the Country has ever seen but he's probably, one of only, a handful of Labour Politicians who would not end up with a record breaking landslide victory against the blond shit of a man Johnson the Liar.

Hope Boro go down too.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
Catastrophic climate change will affect it a damn sight more. It is either take the hit by sorting it or take a bigger hit when the climate really screws us. Pretty obvious choice is it not?

Dont panic chap. At the last minute when climate catastrophe is imminent Jesus will save us all. You really think God and Allah are really going to let all their hard creation work go to waste.
Carry on as normal. Jesus will fix it..........or Tom, one of the two

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I did watch the debate.

He would have won exactly zero voters on that performance. His ineptitude is going to give the Country 5 years of Tory government under the biggest **** of Prime Minister the Country has probably ever seen. The damage that will be done to our Country and people will be more than anything Thatcher cooked up. And the only person who can stop this is as limp as a wilted lettuce. Even Ed 'he's a bit weird' Milliband would have put up more of a fight than the idiot ideologue.

The Liar Johnson can come on the BBC and lie and lie and then lie some more, aided and abetted by Robinson who put in a typical The Complete And Utter Shyster performance whilst the clueless idealist is accused of supporting terrorism for 20 years and does not even bat an eyelid. If Corbyn were an old dog, you'd drag him outside and put a double barrel obliterator through his stubborn skull, but he is not, he is meant to be the man to save us from the nastiest, self centred, arrogant lying **** of a Tory the Country has ever seen but he's probably, one of only, a handful of Labour Politicians who would not end up with a record breaking landslide victory against the blond shit of a man Johnson the Liar.

Hope Boro go down too.

Bit harsh
Im no Corbyn fan but he did ok and got his point across. If i did have a criticism of him its that he appears to get angry and frustrated far too easily and can visibly be seen to have to put that into check. No one likes to see a potential leader easily rattled like that.

edit : saying that, ive managed to avoid most of the debates and this election campaign, wish i had swerved this debate too......same old same old

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I did watch the debate.

The Liar Johnson can come on the BBC and lie and lie and then lie some more, aided and abetted by Robinson who put in a typical The Complete And Utter Shyster performance whilst the clueless idealist is accused of supporting terrorism for 20 years and does not even bat an eyelid. If Corbyn were an old dog, you'd drag him outside and put a double barrel obliterator through his stubborn skull, but he is not, he is meant to be the man to save us from the nastiest, self centred, arrogant lying **** of a Tory the Country has ever seen but he's probably, one of only, a handful of Labour Politicians who would not end up with a record breaking landslide victory against the blond shit of a man Johnson the Liar.

Hope Boro go down too.

You’re correct Corbyn is a divisive figure, but he has pretty much has every printed and main stream tv media outlet against him. Still the only thing that is allowing the *unts that is the current Tory’s party to be re-elected is the electorate. Who for some unknown reason believe that the total lying prick Johnson is some how not a self serving narcissist and believes that the Tory’s have their best interests at heart. If Tory’s get a majority we are ducked because all the moderates from the party have been shafted. The best we can hope is a hung parliament, Labour coalition with the other moderate parties in charge.

I did not watch today’s debate because I guessed it would be run to make Boris not look utterly clueless, crass and an @rsehole.especially as the presenter was the founder member of the young conservatives. Someone will have to enlighten me if I am incorrect.

beorhthelm

Jul 21, 2003
The wealth and the technology exists to resolve the climate crisis without 95% taking any hit - the only problem - you have to scrap capitalism to do it.

excellent. what technology is this, we must tell people.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here