• Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
If you don't, someone so twisted may just get the idea that their insults are in fact quite justified. I will remember this exchange next time you hurl an insult at someone you don't like.

It’s simply that it seems to get you rather wound up. If you’re going to engage with people you don’t like, you really should develop a thicker skin.

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Those that can be convinced yes. But a lot are just mindwashed to the point they just eat the lies, its like talking to a brick wall.

You come across as quite an angry person. All because others don't share your political point of view. Some might describe conversing with you as talking to a brick wall. Before you jump down my throat you may have noticed that I have hardly contributed to this thread. Just the odd opinion poll post. I've chosen to view from a distance and as per the brexit debate there are the usual angry posters like yourself that can't quite grasp the fact that others have a different opinion to their own. Now I'm not exactly sure what is going to happen next week because the opinion polls have, as we all know, been wrong in the past. For me I will be voting Tory to get the democratic decision we voted for over the line.

Mike Small

Dec 26, 2008
Prime ministerial debate right now. Presented by Nick Robinson - former Tory activist and founder of the Macclesfield Young Conservatives. Nice and impartial BBC.

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
For me I will be voting Tory to get the democratic decision we voted for over the line.
The question is not about getting Brexit over the line - it is about what type of Brexit - Johnson promised an extra £350million a week for the NHS at the referendum - what he is actually going to do is let big pharma from the US run riot around the British healthcare system. Voting for the Tories to get Brexit is daft - it is jumping from the frying pan into the fire.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
You come across as quite an angry person. All because others don't share your political point of view. Some might describe conversing with you as talking to a brick wall. Before you jump down my throat you may have noticed that I have hardly contributed to this thread. Just the odd opinion poll post. I've chosen to view from a distance and as per the brexit debate there are the usual angry posters like yourself that can't quite grasp the fact that others have a different opinion to their own. Now I'm not exactly sure what is going to happen next week because the opinion polls have, as we all know, been wrong in the past. For me I will be voting Tory to get the democratic decision we voted for over the line.

Out if interest, what are the timescales you are expecting to get Brexit 'over the line'?

Just the simple ones,

When do you expect the WA to be agreed?
When do you expect the EU trade negotiations to start?
When do you expect the EU trade negotiations to end?
Do you think the implementation period will be extended?
When do you think the new 'divorce bill' should be negotiated until?

Or when you say 'over the line' do you mean at some point in 10 years + (or, if you believe JRM 50 years +) time?

Last edited:

melias shoes

Oct 14, 2010
Out if interest, what are the timescales you are expecting to get Brexit 'over the line'?

Just the simple ones,

Sigh....

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Just the simple ones,

Or when you say 'over the line' do you mean at some point in 10 years + (or, if you believe JRM 50 years +) time?

They just don't care about this sort of thing. Just to be able to say 'we have now left'. That's all that matters. :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The question is not about getting Brexit over the line - it is about what type of Brexit - Johnson promised an extra £350million a week for the NHS at the referendum - what he is actually going to do is let big pharma from the US run riot around the British healthcare system. Voting for the Tories to get Brexit is daft - it is jumping from the frying pan into the fire.

What part of 'let's get Brexit done' don't you understand?

I say that as a remainer who still thinks Brexit won't happen.

You don't argue the best way to circumnavigate the planet with folk who believe it is flat. :shrug:

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Prime ministerial debate right now. Presented by Nick Robinson - former Tory activist and founder of the Macclesfield Young Conservatives. Nice and impartial BBC.

Johnson has smashed Corbyn out the park tonight, ably assisted by wet Nick who was awful.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I could barely bring myself to listen to the same old tired cliches from both of the protagonists once again, but it seems Johnson got a slightly louder reception at the end so on the basis of that, I'm adjudicating that he won the debate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here