• Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
You’re correct Corbyn is a divisive figure, but he has pretty much has every printed and main stream tv media outlet against him.

I know he does, they’re all instructed to stop him by their rich owners.

I was probably a little harsh on him but someone like David Miliband https://youtu.be/Z_DrV6kK6zQ would have shredded that sneering and openly lying hunchbacked adulterer to ribbons.

I just think that it’s over now.

With one simple strap line (Let’s Get Brexit Done) blowing through out through his sordid pipe, he’s going to manage to lure hundreds of thousands of ‘Leave’ Labour voters over the cliff edge; they are all going to vote to make their lives a lot worse whilst Boris and his backers will never have had it so good. Like Bernard Matthews, running through his battery Turkey farms naked to the squawking approval and feathered applause of the deluded fowl as they unanimously vote for Christmas and an end to what little quality of life they ever had.

5 years of misery coming up.

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
I did watch the debate.

It was a car crash for Corbyn.

He would have won exactly zero voters on that performance. His ineptitude is going to give the Country 5 years of Tory government under the biggest **** of Prime Minister the Country has probably ever seen. The damage that will be done to our Country and people will be more than anything Thatcher cooked up. And the only person who can stop this is as limp as a wilted lettuce. Even Ed 'he's a bit weird' Milliband would have put up more of a fight than the idiot ideologue.

The Liar Johnson can come on the BBC and lie and lie and then lie some more, aided and abetted by Robinson who put in a typical Mike Dean performance whilst the clueless idealist is accused of supporting terrorism for 20 years and does not even bat an eyelid. If Corbyn were an old dog, you'd drag him outside and put a double barrel obliterator through his stubborn skull, but he is not, he is meant to be the man to save us from the nastiest, self centred, arrogant lying **** of a Tory the Country has ever seen but he's probably, one of only, a handful of Labour Politicians who would not end up with a record breaking landslide victory against the blond shit of a man Johnson the Liar.

Hope Boro go down too.
"Car crash " give over you absolute drama queen. It was boring but clean from both.

Boris managed to get away with his lies not being challenged on the live debate, whilst fact checker ripped every single one of his answers apart bit by bit on Twitter.

Unfortunately the normal middle aged and working classes won't see that. Shame.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I know he does, they’re all instructed to stop him by their rich owners.

I was probably a little harsh on him but someone like David Miliband https://youtu.be/Z_DrV6kK6zQ would have shredded that sneering and openly lying hunchbacked adulterer to ribbons.

I just think that it’s over now.

With one simple strap line (Let’s Get Brexit Done) blowing through out through his sordid pipe, he’s going to manage to lure hundreds of thousands of ‘Leave’ Labour voters over the cliff edge; they are all going to vote to make their lives a lot worse whilst Boris and his backers will never have had it so good. Like Bernard Matthews, running through his battery Turkey farms naked to the squawking approval and feathered applause of the deluded fowl as they unanimously vote for Christmas and an end to what little quality of life they ever had.

5 years of misery coming up.

O well, they voted for it and if that’s the case so be it.

I have zero sympathy if (if if) it turns out the way you say it does, they made the choice twice so
Meh.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
It’s simply that it seems to get you rather wound up. If you’re going to engage with people you don’t like, you really should develop a thicker skin.

What the actual fxxk! You really are lower than a snakes belly.

But of course, you won’t engage with me anymore will you?

But you have.

So you now look like a knob whatever you do.

Still cannot believe you typed the quote above, see a doctor.

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Even though it was how many years ago? You think it is ok to take away rights like freedom of movement because of a 2% margin in an advisory poll? Why? The reasons for doing so and the flat out refusal to explain what brexit and why you want to do it ia what makes us angry! These are rights we were born with and are having them taken away! We have already been given a climate barrier, a housing barrier, a job barrier and an economic barrier, and now we are being given this as well. Can you not see why we are angry?

Rights! Please explain how you come to have ‘rights’.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I did watch the debate.

It was a car crash for Corbyn.

He would have won exactly zero voters on that performance. His ineptitude is going to give the Country 5 years of Tory government under the biggest **** of Prime Minister the Country has probably ever seen. The damage that will be done to our Country and people will be more than anything Thatcher cooked up. And the only person who can stop this is as limp as a wilted lettuce. Even Ed 'he's a bit weird' Milliband would have put up more of a fight than the idiot ideologue.

The Liar Johnson can come on the BBC and lie and lie and then lie some more, aided and abetted by Robinson who put in a typical The Complete And Utter Shyster performance whilst the clueless idealist is accused of supporting terrorism for 20 years and does not even bat an eyelid. If Corbyn were an old dog, you'd drag him outside and put a double barrel obliterator through his stubborn skull, but he is not, he is meant to be the man to save us from the nastiest, self centred, arrogant lying **** of a Tory the Country has ever seen but he's probably, one of only, a handful of Labour Politicians who would not end up with a record breaking landslide victory against the blond shit of a man Johnson the Liar.

Hope Boro go down too.

This.

The point is this. Corbyn, being kindly, but a bit evasive on some issues perhaps is not the point. He needs to be smashing Boris, but with his policies and failure to have an opinion on Brexit, his baggage, and his lack of any clue how to behave with a bit of passion, he's useless.

I realy do think that Corbyn is the most deluded politician I have seen for a long time - for thinking he has a chance of winning, and that it is OK to keep himself there as leader on the off chance of an electoral miracle. Presumably Corbyn thinks it is OK to have Boris is PM. It doesn't really matter, eh? Where is the anger and outrage?

As for the deluded labour party members who think that the more they love Jeremy the more likely he is to become PM. I actually think that some of the young love Jeremy so much thaey actually believe he is PM now.

As I have admitted, my tactical vote here in my hopeless quest to keep the tory majority down will have to be labour. But what a sad day. What an opportunity missed.

For Corbyn to not realise he became leader only because of a cock up, and that he totally lacks the skill set needed to become PM, and that he will lose, and that nobody close to him will say 'Jeremy, mate, we can neve win with you in charge', and that Jeremy will look at all those adoring young faces singing 'Oh Jeremy Corbyn' at yet another rally later this year and not think 'wait a minute - I'm never going to win just with the support of these kids' is a tragedy. Deluded old man. Like me, age 61, thinking I still might play of the Albion one day. Well, at least I'm not allowing the country to be destoyed by a lying oaf becuase of my delusions.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Teenagers, under 35's, media outlets, social media influencers, public figures at a guess.

I don't know many everyday working men who spend time on Twitter when they get home from work.

90% of this thread being males over the age of 30 (let's face it more like 50) spend half their day online so.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
You’re correct Corbyn is a divisive figure, but he has pretty much has every printed and main stream tv media outlet against him. Still the only thing that is allowing the *unts that is the current Tory’s party to be re-elected is the electorate. Who for some unknown reason believe that the total lying prick Johnson is some how not a self serving narcissist and believes that the Tory’s have their best interests at heart. If Tory’s get a majority we are ducked because all the moderates from the party have been shafted. The best we can hope is a hung parliament, Labour coalition with the other moderate parties in charge.

I did not watch today’s debate because I guessed it would be run to make Boris not look utterly clueless, crass and an @rsehole.especially as the presenter was the founder member of the young conservatives. Someone will have to enlighten me if I am incorrect.

I am not sure whether correct or incorrect is valid, but one thing is for sure - you don't have a shred of evidence that your assertion is valid!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here