• Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
General election: Leaked documents cited by Corbyn 'tied to Russian group', says Reddit http://news.sky.com/story/leaked-documents-cited-by-corbyn-tied-to-russian-group-reddit-11880096

As long as the documents are real does it really matter? Yeah, sure, Russia might not want the NHS to end up in the hands of some American bank - a strong American economy is simply not in their strategical interests. But maybe in this case Russian interests might also be yours. Selling your society to American banksters is the most stupid shit you can do.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
... and in plain, accessible language please?

Facebook & Twitter traffic will be exceptionally busy come Friday 13th December 2019 particularly in the Greater Brighton Area with plenty of mentions about ,Brighton didn’t vote for the Tory Scum, can we break away from the rest of the country, examples of this phenomena were prevalent in 2015, 2016 & 2017 [emoji106]

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Facebook & Twitter traffic will be exceptionally busy come Friday 13th December 2019 particularly in the Greater Brighton Area with plenty of mentions about ,Brighton didn’t vote for the Tory Scum, can we break away from the rest of the country, examples of this phenomena were prevalent in 2015, 2016 & 2017 [emoji106]

Thanks for taking the time to clarify.
However, I am not sure how that addresses the opinion that somehow Johnson and his acolytes will:
'Get Brexit done' (pretty meaningless)
'Unite the Nation' (he and his government are not 'one nation tories', have dismissed those who are and have earned a reputation for divisiveness with practically everyone else).
'End the debate about Brexit' (it will just move onto the next phase, lasting for years)

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
However, I am not sure how that addresses the opinion that somehow Johnson and his acolytes will:
'Unite the Nation' (he and his government are not 'one nation tories', have dismissed those who are and have earned a reputation for divisiveness with practically everyone else).
'End the debate about Brexit' (it will just move onto the next phase, lasting for years)

At least we will be free from you and the other EU trolls.They won't bother paying you once we have left.:wave:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
'Get Brexit Done'

Exactly the same social, economic and intellectual profiling that was behind 'We send the EU £350 million a week' and all of the posters who told us that they 'obviously didn't fall for that' have obviously not fallen for it again.

I guess putting it on a bus again, may have been too obvious, even for them :facepalm:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
'Get Brexit Done'

Exactly the same social, economic and intellectual profiling that was behind 'We send the EU £350 million a week' and all of the posters who told us that they 'obviously didn't fall for that' have obviously not fallen for it again.

I guess putting it on a bus again, may have been too obvious, even for them :facepalm:

Still harping on about bus adverts?This still wins for the stupidest ever:

absolutefkwits.png

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton

Woosh

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade

Can't imagine the Republic of Brighton and Hove is going to vote any other way this time either given that the local Tories managed to turn the former stronghold of Withdean Green :lolol:

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Slap bang in the middle of Dom's target audience, then

'GET BREXIT DONE' :lolol:

I think you'll find he admitted he didn't understand it at all and just voted Brexit because all the nasty clever people were on the Remain side.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
At least we will be free from you and the other EU trolls.They won't bother paying you once we have left.:wave:

You don't aspire to anything very positive then....
That's a pretty low denominator for the 'Leave Lobby'.....
I am not surprised.
Worthy of 2p.... or less. Maybe you should call yourself 1p.

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
For Corbyn to not realise he became leader only because of a cock up, and that he totally lacks the skill set needed to become PM, and that he will lose, and that nobody close to him will say 'Jeremy, mate, we can neve win with you in charge', and that Jeremy will look at all those adoring young faces singing 'Oh Jeremy Corbyn' at yet another rally later this year and not think 'wait a minute - I'm never going to win just with the support of these kids' is a tragedy. Deluded old man. Like me, age 61, thinking I still might play of the Albion one day. Well, at least I'm not allowing the country to be destoyed by a lying oaf becuase of my delusions.

Yes Corbyn did become LP leader because of a cock-up by the Blairites - which demonstrates their incompetence - but he has transformed the LP since becoming leader (against every obstacle the Blairites have strewn in front of him). This is not to say that he hasn't made mistakes - but they are nothing compared to the rest of them.

As for the skills to be a PM - well the current one is a lying cheating, stuck-up toe-rag - if that is what you think is the skill-set for PM then I think Corbyn will take your criticism as a complement.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
You don't aspire to anything very positive then....
That's a pretty low denominator for the 'Leave Lobby'.....
I am not surprised.
Worthy of 2p.... or less. Maybe you should call yourself 1p.

He is the lowest common denominator.
Bottom of the pond, a knuckle dragger and as thick as mince.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here