Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
No. It was 2%. The "winning" (there was nothing to win ad it was advisory) post was 50%.:dunce:

Make sure you're sitting down when you read this - I'm going to agree with one of your previous posts. The one when you stated that your education was very poor. If this is an example of your mathematical ability then you clearly did receive a poor education.

So, just to educate you where clearly your maths teacher didn't, a 'winning margin' is the difference between the option that won and the option that came second. In this case ~4%.

Next week we'll make a start on addition and subtraction - although you'll probably know it as adding up and taking away.

DaveinKacerov

Dec 7, 2019
The Independent site was the top Google search , hardly a right wing site wouldn’t you say?

The Independent site was explaining the origins of it... ie American far right sites.

Pasta doesnt strike me as somebody who does a lot of fighting... his anti feminism is surely down to lack of contact with real women... so interesting.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
The Independent site was the top Google search , hardly a right wing site wouldn’t you say?

I got a definition/urban dictionary site up first. I can fully understand your reluctance to explain it yourself. Embarrassingly preposterous insult. I suppose with your sole input on NSC being insulting other posters, you’re probably getting desperate for new material :)

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST

What difference does it make whether it’s The Independent? Having read their piece it also states it’s a mainly right wing insult.
There really is a funny bunch on NSC of late :)

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
I got a definition/urban dictionary site up first. I can fully understand your reluctance to explain it yourself. Embarrassingly preposterous insult. I suppose with your sole input on NSC being insulting other posters, you’re probably getting desperate for new material :)

You’re to ugly to be a soy boy.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
https://t.co/SyElt8Wg8R

First google a few years back, now Amazon being given NHS patient data for free. Nice.

Should help build their AI/ML capabilities to make millions from

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
https://t.co/SyElt8Wg8R

First google a few years back, now Amazon being given NHS patient data for free. Nice.

Should help build their AI/ML capabilities to make millions from

should be given to company in UK to develop. though it depends if the product from research comes back to NHS for free, as is common practice in the sector.

should add, other companies do get NHS data too, just not so much media profile. also worth noting the data from NHS is shit, poorly formated, dispersed and getting in to state for consumption by ML systems will be a feat of engineering in itself.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here