• Monster Raving Looney Party

Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
We are Great Britain and the EU have had our pants down for years, we have had enough, it's time for a change.

'Keep the Faith' and we will prosper Mikey.
Getting brexit done and another 5 years of austerity for the trouble. Great

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Yoda

English & European
Corbyn can not guarantee he will not cause another 2008 recession, with his his mad spending spree.

I can guarantee it.
If he gets in, we will be going back to austerity again, so if you're 18-20 years old don't be sucked into voting for the man that grooms the kids, he will ruin your young lives for years.
You're guaranteeing Corbyn to cause a global banking crisis? How will that come about?

Remember that was the sole cause of the 2008 recession, not Labour spending. You've been brainwashed by Tory propaganda if you believe otherwise.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
I'm 28, and austerity was imposed in 2010.

I have lived with austerity my entire adult life. I have to believe things can better than this.

The tory manifesto is more of the same. The improvements they have promised have been shown to be half truths and empty promises.

The Lib Dems, I voted for them in 2010, with my future in front of me at Leeds Met University that September. They screwed me in one if the great modern political betrayals. At the very least, the part would have to rid themselves of anybody who was involved in that, such as Swinson. The polling shows, got Lib Dems, get Tory.

The Greens, I'd love them to be an option, but they will be blown out the water and a vote for them is a dead vote in my area.

That leaves Labour. Love or hate Corbyn (I actually find him a principled polite gentleman as it happens) they are the only viable alternative to inequality, austerity and rich getting richer at the cost of ever increasing homeless.

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
The Greens, I'd love them to be an option, but they will be blown out the water and a vote for them is a dead vote in my area.

That leaves Labour. Love or hate Corbyn (I actually find him a principled polite gentleman as it happens) they are the only viable alternative to inequality, austerity and rich getting richer at the cost of ever increasing homeless.

The Greens in the UK will do the same as the Greens in every other country when they get the chance - jump into bed with the Tories and screw the mass of the population.

Corbyn really is the only alternative - including for climate change.

Jolly Red Giant

Jul 11, 2015
I don't want this.

The nurses' union do a 'trolley watch' - on Friday there were 525 people on trolleys, chairs or the floor in the EDs in hospitals in Ireland (and we don't have that many hospitals). This was a relatively quiet day.

The number of people on trolleys is increasing by about 25% year-on-year - it can take up to 5 days to get a bed in hospital - and you rarely get one in less than 24 hours. The last time I was in hospital (about 4 years ago) I spent 5 days on intravenous antibiotics on a trolley in the ED.

Oh - and they charge you €100 a day for lying on a trolley.

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
The nurses' union do a 'trolley watch' - on Friday there were 525 people on trolleys, chairs or the floor in the EDs in hospitals in Ireland (and we don't have that many hospitals). This was a relatively quiet day.

The number of people on trolleys is increasing by about 25% year-on-year - it can take up to 5 days to get a bed in hospital - and you rarely get one in less than 24 hours. The last time I was in hospital (about 4 years ago) I spent 5 days on intravenous antibiotics on a trolley in the ED.

Oh - and they charge you €100 a day for lying on a trolley.
Outrageous 0

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Outrageous 0

And of course the irony is Tory leave voters will either be wealthy, fat, gouty, cigar types or poor, fat, frozen pizza, smoking types and will be needing the NHS more than any of us. And they’re voting against the NHS.
Of course we all suffer too. But stupid people are lucky. Stupid people don’t know that they’re stupid, it’s the rest of us that have to deal with it.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
I don't know. Is troll your word of the month?

Stick to posting memes. The political information broadcast of the slack jawed, hard of thinking, gammon. Such as yourself, tuppence.

Leavers Phrase Translator.

You’re aTroll - Anyone who says something I don’t like

You’re a Soy Boy - I’ve found a PC way of calling anyone who says something I don’t like, gay.

You’re mental - I have literally no sensible argument for people who say things I don’t like.

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
In other news I predict Boris will get away with this due to poor scrutiny and corporate cover ups.

https://twitter.com/ToryFibs/status/1203749493314904064?s=19

Wouldn’t be surprising. This has also happened and received no scrutiny whatsoever...

F4518DF1-FBA5-4159-BD64-BCFCCB409912.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here