• Monster Raving Looney Party

Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
You have basically been screaming "pathetic! Infantile!" every time somebody correctly points out how biased you are on the issue of mobs and how you have clearly never applied your moral outrage to any right wing mobs.

You're the one acting like a pathetic toddler, no one else.

Well, well well, Up you come again -I am amazed that no real insults are thrown, which is your norm in my debates with you. Had you bothered to properly read all the posts, then you would have read that I am appalled at all occasions of mob rule. In this instance it was a left wing mob, but I made it quite clear to MOS (and even he hasn't argued with that) that I totally disapprove of those scottish protestors shouting down Corbyn. It all smacks of a lack of tolerance -ring any bells?

theonlymikey

Apr 21, 2016
Surely you can't be this naïve -can you? Just swallow what a party spokesperson says because that is what you want to believe -what about those who have not been loud enough to have ben caught voicing anti-Semitism. For the record, I am sure that anti-semitism only applies to a minority of folk, but am also sure that within any party or indeed wider society, the figure of those who are not keen on jews is higher than that.
Tell me the total labour membership. Tell Me the total complaints about antisemitism in the Labour membership. THEN tell me I'm naive. Christ, all you have to do is post facts, figures and sources to be labelled naive nowadays. No wonder the countries ****ed.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
I thought this election would be dire, but it’s worse than I ever thought it could be.

Utter buffoons on all sides that can’t see beyond party before country (which ever side you are on) some how Swinson is coming off the worst out of the three main parties.

Lincoln Imp

Feb 2, 2009
We already know what life is like under Corbyn in the Labour Party .... a Jewish female Labour MP needing additional police protection at the 2018 Labour party conference and a female BBC journalist needing a bodyguard also at the Labour party conference. If a journalist asks Corbyn a vaguely challenging question the Corbynista rent a mob boos and tries to shout them down. Plus of course, the Shadow Chancellor has got form endorsing political intimidation/violence ..

http://thebackbencher.co.uk/top-five-times-john-mcdonnell-supported-political-violence/

#thenastyparty

And today Farage reports abuse, intimidation and even attempted bribery (offers of jobs with the Tories if they stand down) directed at Brexit Party election candidates by teamBoris cheerleaders. Lovely people. I dislike both parties in the conflict but as you voted for one in the last election and will presumably vote for the other in the next you must be distraught.

#twonastyparties

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I thought this election would be dire, but it’s worse than I ever thought it could be.

Utter buffoons on all sides that can’t see beyond party before country (which ever side you are on) some how Swinson is coming off the worst out of the three main parties.

She’s coming across lightweight, and the very unlike LibDems infighting over candidates eg Canterbury couldn’t have come about at a worse time.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

I knew this election will be America-lite but Johnson not knowing the words to The Wheels on the Bus takes us to a whole new level, and removes 'lite' from the equation.

Trump II - Even More Embarrassment, will be on our screens, this Christmas.

Steve in Japan

NSC Patron
May 9, 2013
East of Eastbourne
Don't over complicate this. The voters understand that they are faced with a choice between 3 or more showers of shite.

The ONLY question the voters will be asking themselves is, will a new shower be any better than the current shower. I would suggest Labour have failed the test, because some of their front bench are morons and their policies are expensive and occasionally daft. The LDP are little better - they have alienated Leave voters and Swinson is not trusted and lacks broad appeal.

And therefore the incumbents will probably remain in charge. Not because they are any good. Just that they are the least worst. We shall see.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
and nationalise BT to boot. and tax on other telecoms companies... which will be competing with free broadband.:mad:

Not a Labour supporter however that isn't correct.

They plan to nationalise Open Reach which is owned by BT's holding company but is separate legal entity from BT.

Open Reach is a bit of monopoly anyway and the Tory broadband promises are simply a state subsidy to private companies like Open Reach. Billions of pounds of investment into infrastructure the government won't own.

They plan to tax digital corporations such as Google, Netflix and Amazon who are not telecoms companies, although it's likely they have investments in them.

Streaming companies will be actively lobbying Government anyway to improve the high speed networks anyway. Their growth relies on it.

Labour appear to be saying ok - pay for it. This isn't that unusual I'm pretty sure Google and Microsoft and have made huge investments in submarine cable.

It's not long ago, the idea was being thrown around it would be added to the licence fee.

Last edited:

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Don't over complicate this. The voters understand that they are faced with a choice between 3 or more showers of shite.

The ONLY question the voters will be asking themselves is, will a new shower be any better than the current shower. I would suggest Labour have failed the test, because some of their front bench are morons and their policies are expensive and occasionally daft. The LDP are little better - they have alienated Leave voters and Swinson is not trusted and lacks broad appeal.

And therefore the incumbents will probably remain in charge. Not because they are any good. Just that they are the least worst. We shall see.

It baffles me that anyone could think Bojo and co are the least worst.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
The other companies mentioned are Apple and Google, neither of which provides broadband in the UK or elsewhere as far as I know.

TV piece said broadband providers. i see in the article they will be nationalised if they dont give access to their networks. thats the McDonnell approach, nationalise, state control of everything. daftest thing we dont even need it, fibre to cabinet is fine for most home users.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here