Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Apprentice - series 6 - 2010

Super Chilled

Wouldn't want a warm beer
Nov 26, 2010
This shows the programme is all about what has happened over the previous weeks rather than the task in question, as on tonight's evidence alone Laura didn't deserve to go and Stella clearly did.

Also, Stella is getting uglier by the week. She's an absolute pig.

And you must be Brad Pitt.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
And you must be Brad Pitt.
Quite. OK, you don't fancy her but she's pretty far from a pig FFS. What amuses me is that Stella is clearly disliked by the other contestants, yet she certainly wasn't unpopular in her 13 years in her day job at Daiwa!

Personally I think Laura was a bit unlucky as both Liz (pricing) and Stella (poor negotiations) made massive f*** ups yesterday so neither could have complained if they'd gone. That said, Laura has whined all series while generally contributing little, including a shockingly piss poor project management stint, so she can have no complaints either.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Joanna isn't too shabby either.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I think Liz got away with a lot last night . Okay good planning but no purchasing strategy or honest feed back during the task. Her reaction to criticism even after she tried to bury Stella shows a nasty trait. She's probably never been criticised before.

What was interesting was going back to an all girl team reignited all the bitching we saw in the early episodes. Will be interesting if the two can work together next week

Derbyshire Seagull

Oct 21, 2005
baggs or Stella to go. Stella not doing well at the minute.

And Jamie gets away with saying that Thames is second biggest river in London

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I'm actually starting to warm to The Brand, I think I admire his all out twattishness, it's just relentless. I don't think he's stupid, he must KNOW that he's a twat so fair play for actually having the balls to be like that :lolol:

Interviews next week, usually one of the best episodes. If The Brand's claims about his companies don't add up he's going to get quadruple arse-fisted by Sugars mates

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here