Bluebook is a classic :lolol::lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well done boys, now you know what the Bluebook is

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
The girls have been made to look like right mugs. Some of the stories the lads made me :laugh:.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Now she's gone, it's back to looking at the lingerie pages in the Freeman's catologue for me.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I'd still shag Stella the most, she's not the most attractive of the girls but there's something about her I can't quite put my finger on.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Now she's gone, it's back to looking at the lingerie pages in the Freeman's catologue for me.

Possibly the most interesting thing about this thread is how us chaps have such a different eye for the ladies.

For me, out of Liz, Laura and Stella there is only one winner - Liz by a massive margin. I couldn't tell you who is second out of Stella and Laura since I can see nothing in either of them. In fact I didn't know who Laura was before tonight!

Tomo1794

Apr 7, 2009
Leighton Buzzard
Possibly the most interesting thing about this thread is how us chaps have such a different eye for the ladies.

For me, out of Liz, Laura and Stella there is only one winner - Liz by a massive margin. I couldn't tell you who is second out of Stella and Laura since I can see nothing in either of them. In fact I didn't know who Laura was before tonight!

Have to agree about Liz :love:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
It has to be Liz, by a mile. Very fit.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
As a Sales Exec myself I was absolutely cringing at every single one of the girls negotiation skills. They needed to go in at less than HALF what they were going in. The one (sewing machine or tartan I think) was awful. The bloke wanted £70 and Laura said 'How about something AROUND the £50 mark'. Not even 'How about £50'. She not only went in way to high but also allowed the person selling to up it by saying 'around' that mark. When someone says around that mark they signal their intent that they would go slightly higher ie £55 or £60.

All the girls were SHITE.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Laura was extremely unlucky in my view, Stella should have walked

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Stella is 30, hardly the right age to be an apprentice. Laura is 22. She's perfect. She was robbed of an opportunity by a corporate nobody.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here