Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
...he's going to get quadruple arse-fisted by Sugars mates

laugh4.gif
scroll_haha.gif

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
Liz should have been given one more chance. She should have been asked to do next weeks task in a bikini because she's fit.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
They do a number of small work tasks between the televised ones. Given her bitchy behaviour last week it is possible that this rumbled for a while and so her departure this week was a result of that.

Stella was out of the firing line as this task was all about pricing and selling. There was no opportunity for 'repeat' sales so the actual quality of the product was a small part of the task.

The Brand was on his way out but in saving himself (and it was a fantastic plea for clemency) there was only one person who was in the firing line and that was Liz.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The Brand was on his way out but in saving himself (and it was a fantastic plea for clemency) there was only one person who was in the firing line and that was Liz.
I know Sugar agreed with you, but I don't see how that was a fantastic plea for clemency. Utterly cringeworthy full of empty promises and bluster. Stella was laughing at him, as I'm sure the board would have done if they had been allowed to. The fact is that he is a shit project manager and supposed to be a salesman but didn't even manage that this week. He should have gone.

Stella is an interesting one. She's a very well organised person but apparently here she had a reputation of trying to take credit for other people's work. Curiously, she hasn't done that at all in The Apprentice yet.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I know Sugar agreed with you, but I don't see how that was a fantastic plea for clemency..........

........Utterly cringeworthy full of empty promises and bluster. Stella is an interesting one. She's a very well organised person but apparently here she had a reputation of trying to take credit for other people's work. Curiously, she hasn't done that at all in The Apprentice yet.

I meant fantastic in terms of it's effect not in terms of quality. He came across arrogant and Sugar himself said 'you'll look back at this and cringe at some of the things you're saying'.

As for Stella; someone last week (I think it was Laura), said in the boardroom that Stella had clung on to Liz's coat tails in earlier tasks and taken credit for things she'd done.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
As for Stella; someone last week (I think it was Laura), said in the boardroom that Stella had clung on to Liz's coat tails in earlier tasks and taken credit for things she'd done.
Hmm, I didn't notice that but it doesn't surprise me. I get the feeling she's not popular with the rest of the house, and I think this is probably the reason why.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
the interviews next week are going to be fun, hope the brand gets ripped a new one

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Bags the Brand will be eviscerated by the interrogators next week. Could be very ugly and very funny.

No idea what this word means, but it sounds great!

I'm almost certain that the only reason Stuart survived was because he should provide some cringe worthy comedy quotes at next week's interviews, as well as getting ripped a new arsehole.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Bit harsh that Liz had to fall just to keep the tv ratings up.

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
so, when is Liz appearing in Page3 / Loaded, etc..?

reports that Stuart 'filed of ponies' Baggs to be in a remake of Only Fools and Horses have yet to be confirmed..

just like his 'paid for' house, and £3m business empire..?? and remember, he's stil only 21!

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
so, when is Liz appearing in Page3 / Loaded, etc..?

reports that Stuart 'filed of ponies' Baggs to be in a remake of Only Fools and Horses have yet to be confirmed..

just like his 'paid for' house, and £3m business empire..?? and remember, he's stil only 21!

That seems to be what the shows producers were trying to emphasize ahead of next weeks episode, especially with Sugar commenting that he didn't believe that he would lie about that. I could be completely wrong but get the feeling this has been set up somewhat to be exposed as rubbish in next week's show and that he has just been spending Mummy and Daddy's money all along.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
I had Liz down as the winner, so the result last night was a bit of a shock. When I look back on it now though, I do agree with Sugar. She was good at everything but maybe lacking a bit of something different. I imagine there are thousands of Liz's out there. He won't hire Stuart obviously, but he'll be bloody BRILLIANT on next week's show.

I don't think any of them have that "something special" though? Not once has anyone done something I thought was genius. The winners each week just tend to be the ones that make less mistakes rather than doing something exceptional.

Last edited:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Its an entertainment programme on prime time television. Not really a genuine recruitment process.

Exactly. Last years winner Lee was on Talksport after he won, he said he was leading a team selling advertising on London underground. You could put an ad in the paper for half the salary and get perfectly good people to do any job he wants. Most of them leave after a year.

This is entertainment and nothing more.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here