• I will have a party as I hated her

Votes: 96 41.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm more than happy with blanket tv coverage of Thatchers funeral. It will provide an excellent back drop to my street party. The tv will also provide an excellent target for my champagne corks as well.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
The really BIG question about Thatcher's funeral is whether "Sir" Mark Thatcher will be arrested and extradicted to Equatorial Guinea to face justice.

Or get lost enroute to the funeral? He isnt too handy with a map is he.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I don't think she will ever die... I fear she may end up looking like Davros, face it shes close already !

I can see her in her motorised wheelchair and one working crooked hand ( remember, she had an op a few years back to straighten one of her hands.. spooky, eh ?) pushing buttons in the bunker of Tory Central.

She was a horrible bag who destroyed lots of manufacturing companies. She cost me my job when she de-regulated the Optical Industry. She started the process of selling off all our family silver to pay for tax cuts.
Thats why we drink French water which we heat with french electricity, oh, which incidently also powers our French trains.

Incidently, the government used to subsidise British Rail as we all know. What people do not realise is that the subsidies still exist but are now paid to the french train operators. thats why we have abandoned stations with no staff late at night.and yes, I know Virgin get it too but most train companies are now foreign owned if you follow the paper trail.

thats enough for now !.. she is a horrible old bag :bla:

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
LETS HOPE ITS SOON AND GET IT OVER WITH.
and of coarse we could always save the money and give it to some of the people whose lives she ruined.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I don't think she will ever die... I fear she may end up looking like Davros, face it shes close already !

I can see her in her motorised wheelchair and one working crooked hand ( remember, she had an op a few years back to straighten one of her hands.. spooky, eh ?) pushing buttons in the bunker of Tory Central.

She was a horrible bag who destroyed lots of manufacturing companies. She cost me my job when she de-regulated the Optical Industry. She started the process of selling off all our family silver to pay for tax cuts.
Thats why we drink French water which we heat with french electricity, oh, which incidently also powers our French trains.

Incidently, the government used to subsidise British Rail as we all know. What people do not realise is that the subsidies still exist but are now paid to the french train operators. thats why we have abandoned stations with no staff late at night.and yes, I know Virgin get it too but most train companies are now foreign owned if you follow the paper trail.

thats enough for now !.. she is a horrible old bag :bla:

...and it was her deregulation, allowing banks to lend to any old Tom, Dick or Harry, which has led to the problems with Northern Rock etc.

Have faith, she will die one day and when she does please make your way to Osborne Villas as the champagne will be flowing.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
when she fainted that time.....a series of emotions similar to the moment when Robinson passed to Smith in 1983 came over me.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
So has this been officially announced that she will have a state funeral? Isn't that a bit sick to talk about arrangements for her funeral whilst she is still alive?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
So has this been officially announced that she will have a state funeral? Isn't that a bit sick to talk about arrangements for her funeral whilst she is still alive?

No, these things take months of planning.

It's a Mail on Sunday story.

The headline ...

Lady Thatcher to be honoured with State Funeral but Palace fears there might not be enough troops to line streets of London

In 2006, Blair said she wouldn't get one. In 2008, Brown is planning a cunning stunt to bring the troops home from Afghanistan.

I'm warming to the idea.

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Simply the best, a great leader in our time

You mean apart from being socially divisive,and having a set of policies based loosely on those of a corner shop,including a cost cutting foreign policy that led ultimately to the Falklands conflict and loss of life on both sides.

She was a true great,and worthy only of being a fete opener.It was a joyous day when her own party finally woke up and ousted the bitter old baggage.

There will be a party in my house when this sour old woman dies.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008

I just had a thought, as we all know ,costs for things invariably rise as time passes. So, just a thought, we could save money and have her funeral NOW, I know not being dead is a bit of technicality but I am sure that the Old Milksnatcher could be persuaded to get in to her coffin now. I'm sure she would appreciate the cost savings on gas for her cremation if we do it now ?:yahoo:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
It'll be a Saturday, just like Saint Diana. If it's during the football season, will it disrupt the fixtures?

She hated football and will probably time her demise in order to disrupt FA Cup third round day...my favourite football day in the whole season.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west

Not really, plans were in place many years ago with respect to the demise of the Queen Mum...makes sense really as the only two things that we can be certain of are death and taxes...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here