• I will have a party as I hated her

Votes: 96 41.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
Poor bitch. If it's left to this current bunch of wankers to organise it, it will go £25Million over budget, be contracted partly out to the French, and they will play the wrong anthem. And Bush will be consulted for the day that he can come over and attend.

As for the co-ordinated demonstration by former miners - let Scargill organise it. Once he's milked off most of the funds for transport, they will be lucky to have a bike between them to get down here, let alone have a single pot from the NHS to piss in.

I would cheer a bit louder if they consigned Brown-Blair to the same plot. Alive.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
But what was the alternative?

....er....why not invest in manufacturing something someone needed? Numerous other countries started doing this around the time of Thatcher. We just sold everything off to the highest bidder and ended up with a crap service economy. And before someone says manufacturing is now dead as the Chinese do it cheaper just look across the channel at Europe and especially Germany. Plenty of good quality things being made over there which people are keen to buy. Germany still is the king of exports. That could have been us.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
f*** her. I'll be celebrating. The Council House sell off was a disgrace, it's always trotted out by her supporters and one of her great legacies, in actual fact she did it to cut Govt spending and it took away decent cheap housing for those who needed it most. Her treatment of the working class particularly in the north was unprecedented before or since, decimating communities and cosigning whole areas to the dole for a decade. I hope she rots.

Of course thats the stuff of poets and romantics isn't it, the darken sooty face of some Northern Gezzer working " down't pit " to support his family. Lets go on a march in London hang on what about all the families and communities that will be dessimated down South by the job losses in the finance and estate agent/property sectors in the next 2 years by Brown and the Labour government, no it does not tug on the heart string as much does it, no march, no outcry to the government f*** em.

HampshireSeagulls

Moulding Generation Z
Jul 19, 2005
Bedford
As for the 50+ who voted for the party - if your only vague recollection is that Mum and Dad told you she stole your milk, find another poll to vote on, one that you can relate to. Like whether you wank hardest over McFly or Girls Aloud.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Billy Bragg's latest song

" Ode to the finance men in suits "

Ain't gonna happen is it.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Poor bitch. If it's left to this current bunch of wankers to organise it, it will go £25Million over budget, be contracted partly out to the French, and they will play the wrong anthem. And Bush will be consulted for the day that he can come over and attend.

As for the co-ordinated demonstration by former miners - let Scargill organise it. Once he's milked off most of the funds for transport, they will be lucky to have a bike between them to get down here, let alone have a single pot from the NHS to piss in.

I would cheer a bit louder if they consigned Brown-Blair to the same plot. Alive.

I reckon a burial at sea would be appropriate. Load the coffin onto a fully-crewed-up warship, have it sail away from an exclusion zone, then torpedo it.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
In a theatre of War rules go out of the window. In 1991 the Americans slaughtered and butchered 100 000 Iraqi soldiers fleeing Kuwait having realised the game was up, just bombed the f*** out of them.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Of course thats the stuff of poets and romantics isn't it, the darken sooty face of some Northern Gezzer working " down't pit " to support his family. Lets go on a march in London hang on what about all the families and communities that will be dessimated down South by the job losses in the finance and estate agent/property sectors in the next 2 years by Brown and the Labour government, no it does not tug on the heart string as much does it, no march, no outcry to the government f*** em.

Please explain what the current economic situation has got to do with the current government? How did they cause it? The principle issues with the current economy are mainly down to the sub-prime issue and rising living costs..mainly down to the price of oil. Neither are the government's fault.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
..besides the country could do with a lot less estate agents.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
When she croaks there will be street parties up and down the country. I hope the funeral is on a Friday so that for most people this will involve a 3 day bender of festivity until crawling back into work on Monday morning.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
..mainly down to the price of oil. Neither are the government's fault.

err ... maybe the ILLEGAL invasion of Iraq ... just maybe ???

It's remarkable how when good things happen governments and their supporters claim the credit but when bad things happen it aint their fault.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
..besides the country could do with a lot less estate agents.

At the time of Thatcher the country needed a lot less miners but the romantics and poets and bleedig hreats went on marches on wrote poems and wrote songs about it

Dandyman

In London village.
Any political party that PROMISES a day of celebration funded by a compulsory levy placed on city traders, estate agents and anybody that is proud to work for Rupert Murdoch can count on my vote at the next election.

Dandyman

In London village.
At the time of Thatcher the country needed a lot less miners but the romantics and poets and bleedig hreats went on marches on wrote poems and wrote songs about it

Is that why we imported it from Poland, then ?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Please explain what the current economic situation has got to do with the current government? How did they cause it? The principle issues with the current economy are mainly down to the sub-prime issue and rising living costs..mainly down to the price of oil. Neither are the government's fault.

Stamp Duty, Inheritance Tax, Robbery of Pension Funds, Mismanagement of the economy, growth based on credit and not sustainable basis, Northern Rock fiasco, lack of consumer and business confidence in this government, I could go on but they are to blame for a lot of the mess we are in.

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
There is no way you can say Thatcher is worse than Blair!!! That **** Blair is the reason this country is in such a crap state. When he came to power this country wasn't bad off, when Thatcher came to power we were at rock bottom. Best thing she ever did was stick her fingers up to the Unions.
God I hate the Unions.:angry:

Eggmundo

U & I R listening to KAOS
Jul 8, 2003
Stamp Duty, Inheritance Tax, Robbery of Pension Funds, Mismanagement of the economy, growth based on credit and not sustainable basis, Northern Rock fiasco, lack of consumer and business confidence in this government, I could go on but they are to blame for a lot of the mess we are in.
No No it was Thatchers fault. She was responsible for _____________(insert any major or minor event in world history)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here