Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That Millwall vs Palace thread

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
Remaining in the pay offs will only be because the games have run out. A couple more fixtures and they would be well out of it.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
Ok, pay attention boys. Palace are a shadow of the team Dougie created. I can't help thinking we want them to finish top 5, as it'll be easier than playing Bolton.

Agree kind of, but they do have some quality players and they can't be shit for to much longer.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Murray claims for a penalty. Diving scum.
That is true but football has a funny way of upsetting the form guide
I know, but this could be the best chance we'll have to gain the biggest bragging rights for decades. Of course we could lose, but he who dares.

Can't help thinking we owe Bolton one after the two results they got against us.
We do, but that doesn't mean we'd win. You'd have to fancy our chances more against Palace.

Decent shot from Bolasie, good save.

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
The commentators on 5 live sports extra are so inspired by this big match that they are discussing the Cambridge United squad from the 1980s

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Why is Dobbie not playing.

Two goals in two games and he's been dropped.
Super-sub? Preparing for a semi final without him, or trying to finish 6th so they can play him?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I have always believed that we will play and beat Bolton over 2 legs and then beat Watford in the final.
Yeah, but you also said that we'd have got auto promotion if it wasn't for Casper's mistake at Forest. Are you ready to accept you were wrong yet?

blue2

Apr 21, 2010
Been listening on R5 it really sounds like an end of season game you would think there was nothing in this for either team boring

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Zaha is a shadow of his former self at Palace, complete attitude..

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Zaha is a shadow of his former self at Palace, complete attitude..

Imagine playing for Palace knowing you had only a few games left before you became a Manchester Utd player. All I'd be thinking is 'do not get injured'. It's no surprise he's been half-hearted since they sold him, it was never going to work. They should have either taken the cash and let him go, or waited until the Summer.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I think the Bolton fans feel the same way about us. We're the team to beat, apparently!
Not really. A fair few seem to prefer their chances against Hull. Also note, they're either facing us, Watford or Hull, whereas we're facing Palace, Bolton, Leicester or Forest - not the same choices.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here