Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That Millwall vs Palace thread

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
Got to get up early to beat me for palace baiting.

do palace still sing glad all over? since someone came up with the Ulloa version that is :whistle:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Eh? Claridge is explaining that Zaha hit his shot perfectly, which is why it went high and well wide.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No saves, nil nil.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Just 45 minutes until we finish above Palace again then. Where's [MENTION=20004]Glenn-Murray[/MENTION]? :tosser:

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Listening on 5Live Xtra, and that was a truly atrocious half of football, absolutely dire. I was on the fence about Palace and the prospect of facing them in the play-offs but on that evidence there is nothing to fear there. I can't shake the feeling they have to come good soon...but unless Holloway's got something up his sleeve at half time, it looks unlikely to be tonight.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
What an awful-sounding half of football. Tense, fractious and hugely tedious. Late winner please blues.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Just 45 minutes until we finish above Palace again then. Where's [MENTION=20004]Glenn-Murray[/MENTION]? :tosser:

Hasn't he literally been missing for 2 months? No backbone, dishes it out like anything then disappears when times get tough...

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
Pre kick off! Atleast wait for it to start before taking the piss, despite there being no cause. That is a decent turn out, no shame at all.

I guess that's just irony, not working on the internet, You could walk there from Selhurst. If it is true they have a beamback to Selhurst then the support is truly a very sad joke.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
2300 Palace at Millwall we took 2468

Palace weren't given the lower tier. Millwall's last home game of the season with possible pitch invasion on the cards, and the away team are a local rival - hardly ideal circumstances for Palace to be given the lower tier.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
2300 Palace at Millwall we took 2468

Haha. I don't think they sold their allocation? Can anyone find out from their site or somewhere?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here