Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That Millwall vs Palace thread

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Haha. I don't think they sold their allocation? Can anyone find out from their site or somewhere?

No excuse for not selling their allocation, Millwall is as local as things get, its a huge game for Palace

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Indeed this is Palace's biggest game of the season. Thought they would have taken 5000, its as local as derbys get..

Maybe they would have done IF THEY'D BEEN GIVEN THE TICKETS.

There is a beam back to their farm yard I believe.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Sorry if fixtures, just seen palace have had ZERO shots on or off target so far!
Not true, Zaha certainly shot high and wide. I think Bolasie may have had a pop too. Neither team have had a shot on target though.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
61/39 possession in favour of Millwall.

Where are you getting your facts from, Football Rumours?

If you read the post correctly instead of trying to be sarcastic you will see I posted those figures after 25 mins of the game and obviously Millwall have upped the anti to the ones shown by you. That is good for all Brighton fans because it is looking more like a guaranteed 4th place finish the longer the game goes on.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Ok, pay attention boys. Palace are a shadow of the team Dougie created. I can't help thinking we want them to finish top 5, as it'll be easier than playing Bolton.

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
Ok, pay attention boys. Palace are a shadow of the team Dougie created. I can't help thinking we want them to finish top 5, as it'll be easier than playing Bolton.

That is true but football has a funny way of upsetting the form guide

Can't help thinking we owe Bolton one after the two results they got against us.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here