That Millwall vs Palace thread

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
so much like on here a few weeks ago,every one has the moaners

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It is dangerous thinking but I am coming round to the view they may be our best semi-final opposition.

My thoughts exactly. It COULD all end in tears but the chances are it will end in a famous result for us

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
Palace fans don't seem to agree with his assessment

I don't but no manager will say what we witness during games . It wasn't great last night , millwall were there for the taking and we just didn't do enough . I feel we will draw on Saturday and limp in the play offs then it's a different ball game ( I hope ) we are in a bad run and to be honest we shouldn't be nowhere near the play offs but we are so we move on and hope we can play through the bad patch .

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
To be honest we shouldn't be nowhere near the play offs but we are so we move on and hope we can play through the bad patch .

I actually think you're being harsh - Palace hit a purple patch in early season, surprising everyone, but you've done enough to earn playoffs at least. Any lower would be a bit harsh on your lot, even if more recently you have reverted to what's more normal form for Palace.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here