Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That Millwall vs Palace thread

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
You haven't. I just hope u come 6th if ur gonna make it...

Having wanted to avoid Palace in the semis since it started to look likely, I'm now starting to think it would suit us better than any of the other teams. They really have folded badly and their confidence must be totally shot. Will there ever be a better time to play them with the stakes this high?

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
How have we ****ed this up.

Special agent Murray lulled you into a false sense of security.......got you off to a flyer, then resorted to his secret orders, and fu**ed you over.

And got a new 3 year contract into the bargain.LOL.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Having wanted to avoid Palace in the semis since it started to look likely, I'm now starting to think it would suit us better than any of the other teams. They really have folded badly and their confidence must be totally shot. Will there ever be a better time to play them with the stakes this high?

I suffer from 'FOL' syndrome when it comes to palace. I literally would be desperate to play a team on such poor form if it were Wolves for example. I know what u mean tho. But Derbyshire games often leave the form book at home...

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
What chance Sir Alex recalling Wilf so he cant play against his boys team on Saturday?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
How have we ****ed this up.
worzel-gummidge.jpg

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Can you confirm how many goals they have a) scored since they played us and b) how many they have conceded?

In total, a) not even a quarter enough to overturn the GD, and b) too many to keep losing or drawing.
Which is why I said mathematically.

Oh Google it, we finished 4th.

Since 17 March...
Pld 8
W 0
D 4
L 4
GF 3
GA 14

In that time they've gone from 9 points ahead to 3 points behind.
Goal difference has changed from 8 better than us to 14 worse.

Oh dear.

Last edited:

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Holloway should be really feeling the heat now, can't joke his way around their predicament now. Mega squeaky bum time for Palace. Sleepless nights for them until Saturday.

More flaming for Parish on Twitter. Absolutely no excuses with Zaha and Murray failing yet again. Shame.

That league table looks so sweet with us in 4th and finishing above Palace again. Even if we don't get through the play-offs that table looks great.

Just got in. What was the score from the New Den ?

BBS were getting excited about holding a play-off party there - is it in full swing?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Will there ever be a better time to play them with the stakes this high?
No there won't. Of course they could beat us, which would be awful, but I feel like gambling. All or nothing, on blue & white.

Just got in. What was the score from the New Den ?

BBS were getting excited about holding a play-off party there - is it in full swing?
:lol: The Asti is on ice.

They do love wurzel:

Seagull Eater
Alcopop girl from da hood Join Date: Jun 2012

Dougie had figured out how to be getting the best from us, and Holloway has just about figured out how to find his way to the car park at Selhurst/New Beckenham , and how to put in a monthly PayClaim
Holloway out

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Is now the time to start hunting through all my posts from the start of the season predicting a 4th place finish for us? Yes, I think it is.

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
so a point would still be enough for Palace by the looks of it.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
No there won't. Of course they could beat us, which would be awful, but I feel like gambling. All or nothing, on blue & white.

The stuff of dreams, the stuff of nightmares.

More:

Howdy Dudey
Registered User Join Date: Feb 2013

Holloway you have destroyed the team

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ian holloway has destroyed the best team in the championship and has to go。****ong awful long ball shit!!!!!

**** off holloway your a clueless ****

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Is now the time to start hunting through all my posts from the start of the season predicting a 4th place finish for us? Yes, I think it is.
Did you make a post for each place?

so a point would still be enough for Palace by the looks of it.

Nope. Dreaming of a 3-0 Bolton win and Forest lumping six past Leicester would see the woeful nigels slump to seventh with a draw.:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here