Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

That Millwall vs Palace thread

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Yeah, but you also said that we'd have got auto promotion if it wasn't for Casper's mistake at Forest. Are you ready to accept you were wrong yet?

No as a result of the Casper mistake I said we wouldnt get auto but play Bolton over 2 legs and originally I thought it would be Forest in the final but they fell apart so I amended that to Watford. Watford will beat Palace in the other semi.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Imagine playing for Palace knowing you had only a few games left before you became a Manchester Utd player. All I'd be thinking is 'do not get injured'.
I'm surprised it's like that, he's never going to walk into the Man U first 11, he'll either have to play well in the reserves or he'll go out on loan - either way, he risks getting injured.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
No as a result of the Casper mistake I said we wouldnt get auto
But we wouldn't have got auto even if we'd beaten Forest - Casper didn't cost us auto.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Also why is Williams not playing, I'm not complaining but I thought he was the 4th best player in the world?
Speak of the devil. So there's Messi and Ronaldo, who's 3rd?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
But we wouldn't have got auto even if we'd beaten Forest - Casper didn't cost us auto.

The only way he's ever going to admit he got it wrong is if he reads it on football rumours or his son (another fountain of all bullshit) tells him to.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
'Brighton have the potential to tear you apart'

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
No subs yet - is Holloway happy with a point?

Well a point tonight means Leicester can't catch them, and also means another point on Saturday would keep them in top 6. A point also suits Millwall really. Obviously both would prefer all 3 but either of them losing probably means they would have to win on Saturday.

LadySeagull

Jan 21, 2011
Portslade

Maybe Caper's mistake and also PIG's mistake against Brum added together!...but then one could also cite certain misses by anyone at the other end.

Anyway back to the match tonite...

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
"Thirteen minutes to go here."
"Thirteen minutes!? Twenty minutes ago you said fifteen minutes left!"
"It does feel like that doesn't it."

:shootself

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Also why is Williams not playing, I'm not complaining but I thought he was the 4th best player in the world?

I rate Williams. He's the real deal IMO and their Bridcutt for sure. Thankfully Holloway doesn't like him. It seems to be personal too. Hell be in the top flight within a few seasons.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here