Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tesco's Ginger card

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
guesswork ? Not what our mutual acquaintance told me !and the only reason I'm chubby is the fry up your missus INSISTS on cooking me every time I spend the night !
I can see why you find "edgy", culturally unfamiliar, ethnic comedians so desparately unfunny. If only they could stick to the tried and tested "I've screwed your wife" gag, they'd be so much more palatable and funny.

NSC is in bits at that one. Even FRANK doesn't use it these days.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I can see why you find "edgy", culturally unfamiliar, ethnic comedians so desparately unfunny. If only they could stick to the tried and tested "I've screwed your wife" gag, they'd be so much more palatable and funny.

NSC is in bits at that one. Even FRANK doesn't use it these days.

hahaha i bet you are queuing up to see bashment granny, and laughing like a drain at gina yashere, every guffaw powered out your mouth by guilt.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
hahaha i bet you are queuing up to see bashment granny, and laughing like a drain at gina yashere, every guffaw powered out your mouth by guilt.
Pipe down until you decide you're not too much of CHICKEN to tell us what you do for a living.

To paraphrase you, "I do enjoy" posts from clowns taking the piss out of other people's line of work when they're too much of a chickenshit to publicise what they do themselves.

"Real boys work" my arse. You're so ashamed you won't even tell us what you do.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
When I used babel fish to translate one of Spanish's posts into actual Spanish and then back again it read:

"NinguÌ n never I asked to him. it finishes putting it up me for above in a Web site for no payment. Work in the companion of the marine industry if his mine of any interest. Appropriate matter of the boys, dicking around with the excrement computers and not obtaining piss removed from me by the retailers. "
Which is much more interesting and informative than the original I am sure you will agree.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
When I used babel fish to translate one of Spanish's posts into actual Spanish and then back again it read:

"NinguÌ n never I asked to him. it finishes putting it up me for above in a Web site for no payment. Work in the companion of the marine industry if his mine of any interest. Appropriate matter of the boys, dicking around with the excrement computers and not obtaining piss removed from me by the retailers. "
Which is much more interesting and informative than the original I am sure you will agree.
If this is the bit where he tells us what it is he does for a living, then I'm afraid I can't tell the difference.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I dont talk about my work or my private life on here. Well, I try not to. It's no big secret though. Should our paths ever cross I'll explain what I do, but not on here.

Herr, that is one notch away from:

"I could tell you, but I'd have to kill you."

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Pipe down until you decide you're not too much of CHICKEN to tell us what you do for a living.

To paraphrase you, "I do enjoy" posts from clowns taking the piss out of other people's line of work when they're too much of a chickenshit to publicise what they do themselves.

"Real boys work" my arse. You're so ashamed you won't even tell us what you do.

chickenshit! yet another pointless americanism.

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Lame response to a reasonable question. Would you rather I simply called you a chicken, twice?

"I work in the maritime industry".

Piss. Myself. Laughing.

lame!

stop it. do you talk like miley cyrus in real life as well?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
no i never asked him. he just put it up on a website for free. i work in the maritime industry mate if its of any interest. proper boys stuff, not dicking around with f***ing computers and getting the piss taken out of me by traders.

That's quite vague, isn't it? Car parking assistant on the Isle of Wight ferry or Captain of a Trident submarine?

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
i work in the maritime industry mate if its of any interest. proper boys stuff.

Sailor.jpg

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Herr, that is one notch away from:

"I could tell you, but I'd have to kill you."

Mmmm. I didnt mean it to come across that way. And I aint a spook....just someone wanting to keep their private life to themselves.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
hahaha, chicken, how old are you ?
*sigh*

I promise not to use the word chicken if your little shoulder monkey can tell us all what he does for a living. What is he scared of? *snigger*

Now are you two little numpties going to PORE over this sentence for something else to criticise in another feeble attempt to deflect attention from The Spanish's career.

"I work in the maritime industry"

*chuckle*

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Mmmm. I didnt mean it to come across that way. And I aint a spook....just someone wanting to keep their private life to themselves.

you cant do that its not cricket.

simster plays the game by telling us his posh name, his woosy job and how smart reigate is, and talking like a teenage american girl.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
you cant do that its not cricket.

simster plays the game by telling us his posh name, his woosy job and how smart reigate is, and talking like a teenage american girl.
You play the game by not telling anyone anything about yourself and then sneering at others like a complete f***ing coward. :bigwave:

I can't work out what you do, but here are a list of possibilities:

Captain of a major cargo ship.

But that's unlikely. I think it'll be one of these:

- Working at a sub-contracted catering factory, pre-packaging £8 salads for the Sea France ferry canteen
- Hosing barnacles off private yachts while the boss of the small company you work for plays golf.
- Collecting for RNLI in shopping centres
- In a call centre taking calls for Norfolk broads barge family holidays.
- Parking wally on the Newhave Dieppe ferry

We all know it'll be something tedious to explain all your resentful sneering. What makes it so funny is that you describe yourself as "in the maritime industry" - a bit like a parking attendant calling himself "a valued member of the civil service".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here